Twilight Saga - New Moon R1

vbimport

version 6.2.2.0
can’t back up without, with or when necessary with PP. Analyzes forever without coming to a conclusion. Get the usual errors and ignore all doesn’t help. Full or main movie doesn’t help. Tried on 2 different computers but no good. Bought the 2 disc special edition – the 2nd disc of bonus stuff backed up fine. I don’t know if the single disc edition will be any different.
Files sent to the main man (no, not Maineman! but The Man).
Release date for this DVD is 3/23/10 but I know some people can obtain early so I thought I’d post this.
I didn’t try FAB 7.xxx because I saw some of the people were having problems backing up with it as well as systemic problems with their pc so I thought I’d let 7.xxx shake down.
Forgot to mention – Windows XP SP3 on one pc - Vista Prem 64bit SP2 on the other (notebook). In fact, lost the DVD drive on the notebook after several attempts using different ways with Fab – after rebooting was fine.

Just got home with this movie and a few others that are not released yet. Will give New Moon a try with DVDFab 7 tonight after I finish testing with another program

I was able to make a movie only copy using 7012 version.You will have to disable PathPlayer and use title 1 for the movie

thanks for the report. Unfortunately, I’m not going to try Fab7 at the present what with the problems a lot of people are reporting.
If you don’t mind replying – did you have any problems with Fab7?
Thanks

[QUOTE=Miami;2500464]thanks for the report. Unfortunately, I’m not going to try Fab7 at the present what with the problems a lot of people are reporting.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

That’s what I used unless you meant the latest version fab 6 .And if it is 6 No I did not try it with 6.But it should work with 6 doing the same procedure

[QUOTE=Miami;2500464]thanks for the report. Unfortunately, I’m not going to try Fab7 at the present what with the problems a lot of people are reporting.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

No problems as of yet with 7.0 and that is what I used to copy New Moon "movie only ",but it can not do Full disk…

I’m using the new version as well Fab 7.0.1.2 and it also will not do a full back up copy of this movie. Same problem as originally mentioned. It scans forever and doesn’t go any further than that. Hope the team finds a resolution to this problem.

Maybe everyone who has issues with this movie can use the send info files in common settings of DVDFab as the more people who send them the sooner an update will be available for this movie. I already sent the info files for the DVD I have for New Moon

Just to let you know guys the latest beta (v 7.0.2.5.) has been updated specifically to cope with this title.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2502954]Just to let you know guys the latest beta (v 7.0.2.5.) has been updated specifically to cope with this title.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

It doesn’t cope. Tried it --hangs up at 4.10mb, 1.48% – tried ignore, ignore all errors – nothing continued and the projected time to complete said over 8 hours.
Went to the video store (good thing I’m a good customer) and exchanged for a new one. Same thing.
UPDATE:
I gave up and was going to send the files in – I looked at them I did and noticed in the log it said that Pathplayer was disabled – I didn’t change the settings when I installed it-- PP was always enabled by default in prior versions but I guess not with this new beta. I enabled PP, restarted DVDFab and now it’s chugging along now with 15 minutes to go. Let’s see what happens. Maybe people ought to check PP before they start the rip

[QUOTE=Wombler;2502954]Just to let you know guys the latest beta (v 7.0.2.5.) has been updated specifically to cope with this title.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE] :bow: Thanks will check it out today

No problems here. Just backed up my Wal-Mart purchase (entire disc) with no trouble at all.