Tweak ME Gold1.0 build 9

vbimport

Been searching the net for a patch for this fine product just so i can evaluate it a little longer. So far I can only find a patch for build 8. Anyone have this patch, or know of a location where I might find it? PM ok

Na I challenge the cracking teams too crack first.

Sorry lads but you fucked up big style on Tribes IV. The intro now works, but it still asks for the cd when you go to start a new game, seems there is more than just safedisc 2 protection on this baby, it probably does a check for modified code, or has an extra routine built in which does a further check for the presence of the correct cd.

Even the lastest s4_108_872 crack doesnt work. I have played the original, and when you get to choose the level you want to play @, you get speech as well as written dialogue. With the crack you don’t get the speech, and then when you click continue, you get the annoying little ******* saying insert the &&&&&&& CD. C’mon lads whats going on, your letting the side down. B4 you moan @ me, I have done a full install ok.

Greetz from the UK.

p.s. Test your cracks plz b4 you release them, it does help.

Greetz from the UK.

p.s. Test your cracks plz b4 you release them, it does help.

For tweak me gold try www.astalavista.com (just searched it and they have it for 8) ; ) hope that helps ya “evaluate it a little longer”.