TW2K3 QUESTION (Tiger Woods)

I was wondering if someone could help me…I succesfully copied 2 out of the 3 disk’3 for this game, when I go to install it the third and final disk (courses) can not be read from either my cd-rom or my writer…at one point it did and acted as if I wanted to dicontinue the setup…any ideas, Thanks.

Oh yea one more question…when I go to write the file I have created from CLONE CD i have 3 files…IMAGE.CCD, IMAGE.IMG and IMAGE.SUB…which one do I write onto the disk???

Originally posted by scj6771
I was wondering if someone could help me…I succesfully copied 2 out of the 3 disk’3 for this game, when I go to install it the third and final disk (courses) can not be read from either my cd-rom or my writer…at one point it did and acted as if I wanted to dicontinue the setup…any ideas, Thanks.
Installation errors are often due to reading or writing to fast.
You don’t mention any hardware… :eek:
Lower both read and write speeds to 4x and try again.
Also Fast Error Skip selected “on” can produce a coaster in rare cases. To fix it, select Auto in the profile.

Originally posted by scj6771
IOh yea one more question…when I go to write the file I have created from CLONE CD i have 3 files…IMAGE.CCD, IMAGE.IMG and IMAGE.SUB…which one do I write onto the disk???

Just load the .ccd file in Clone CD.
The rest is taken care for you.