TV series: Which title is which episode?

I am new to the forum and this is question sure sounds like it, but I can’t find the answer posted anywhere. I am using DVDFab to transfer episodes of a TV series (Battlestar Galactica season 1) to a portable media player. The DVD has 4 episodes, but there are 6 titles of equal length, and those titles are out of order. For instance, Titles 1 and 4 are both episode 1, even with the same soundtrack (no ‘directors comments’). And I can’t tell which title on DVDfab is which episode by just previewing the title, since I don’t know what should be in the episode.
It is confusing to watch the episodes out of order. Is there a way to tell which title goes with which episode or do I have to go back to the DVD and watch part of the episode, and then watch part of the copied title to match them up? Thanks for your help.

If you have PathPlayer set to Always Enable, the Titles from the DVD should appear in playback order in the window. I don’t think I have those DVDs to test it myself, sorry. Is this the original Battlestar from the 70s or the new one?

The easiest way is to put the discs in you DVD player and pay attention to the title number when you play the episodes you want to convert

[QUOTE=windhorser;2272302]I am new to the forum and this is question sure sounds like it, but I can’t find the answer posted anywhere. I am using DVDFab to transfer episodes of a TV series (Battlestar Galactica season 1) to a portable media player. The DVD has 4 episodes, but there are 6 titles of equal length, and those titles are out of order. For instance, Titles 1 and 4 are both episode 1, even with the same soundtrack (no ‘directors comments’). And I can’t tell which title on DVDfab is which episode by just previewing the title, since I don’t know what should be in the episode.
It is confusing to watch the episodes out of order. Is there a way to tell which title goes with which episode or do I have to go back to the DVD and watch part of the episode, and then watch part of the copied title to match them up? Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE]

Ever thought about using customize mode and selecting each title one at a time and then watch the preview window :wink: it is what I do and then I write down which title is which :bigsmile:

Thanks for the help, all of these answers were right on. I hadn’t checked PathPlayer, and it wasn’t set to “Always”; and I didn’t know that I could find the Title number from playing the CD. It seems odd that the title numbers don’t correspond to the order in which the titles actually play from the menus, but I guess that’s show biz.
Thanks again!