Tv lcd led

vbimport

Hello my friends, :slight_smile:

I want to buy a new LCD LED tv set. Would you please let me know which one of these is in your opinion the better choise?

Samsung UE46C6000
Sony KDL46EX700
Sony KDL46EX 710

or another one at the some price (more or less)

Thank you in advance :bow:

When I shopped for an LED backlit in that size category I ended up with a Vizio XVT472SV from Costco. It was about $1100 out the door (tax included) and Costco throws in a second year of warranty. Very nice picture and extremely ‘Computer Friendly’.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2564231]When I shopped for an LED backlit in that size category I ended up with a Vizio XVT472SV from Costco. It was about $1100 out the door (tax included) and Costco throws in a second year of warranty. Very nice picture and extremely ‘Computer Friendly’.[/QUOTE]

Hi and thank you for your help olyteddy :slight_smile:

Unfortunately the only choises i have are Sony or Samsung. Sony it’s more expensive here. i’d like to know if it worth the difference… (about 200€)

Again olyteddy thank you very much for your help :flower:

Here’s a subforum that specializes in LCD TVs: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=166

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2564257]Here’s a subforum that specializes in LCD TVs: http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=166[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much for your information olyteddy :flower:

If I had to choose between the three, I would go with the Samsung.

The simple fact that the Samsung is a back-lit and the Sony’s are edge-lit. I would avoid edge-lit for now as they tend to be a little more problematic.

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=platinumsword;2564272]If I had to choose between the three, I would go with the Samsung.

The simple fact that the Samsung is a back-lit and the Sony’s are edge-lit. I would avoid edge-lit for now as they tend to be a little more problematic.

:cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

Hi, platinumsword :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your opinion. i’ll follow it. :flower: