Tv Episodes to DVD

Hi, everybody

I found a post earlier on about this issue, and since I’m having more or less the same problem, I was wondering if any of you guys could help me.

To put it brief, i’d like to burn tv episodes and video clips I got clustering up in my pc to DVD, if possible with a simple “choose episode A B or C” menu.

I’ve read plenty of posts about it and couldn’t reach a conclusion, but I’d really appreciate if you could tell me how!

Keep up the good work, the posts and tutorials are awesome and really useful!

spear_longinus@hotmail.com

If the files you have are already MPEG files then simply use DVDLab to author them adding a menu. If they are AVI’s then convert them to MPEG2 first.

Thanks a lot!

but since I’m a newbie, could you tell me what editor you recommend to convert them from avi to mpeg?

I really appreciate your help, =), thanks a lot and btw, your tutorials are awesome!

Thanks again, mate, cheers!

TMPGEnc Plus
//Danne

Originally posted by spear_longinus
[B]Thanks a lot!

but since I’m a newbie, could you tell me what editor you recommend to convert them from avi to mpeg?

I really appreciate your help, =), thanks a lot and btw, your tutorials are awesome!

Thanks again, mate, cheers! [/B]

Its all explained in http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61142

However, if quality is not important and ease of conversion is, you can always try Mainconcept MPEG Encoder 1.4 but it cant make an anamorphic 16:9 dvdr but good for full screen TV Eps.