Turn off a cd

vbimport

is there any possebillety to write on a cd that there is already something on but isn't full
if there is please tel me

thanks

is there any possebillety to write on a cd that there is already something on but
isn’t full
if there is please tel me

thanks

Yes, it is possible to put more data on a CD if you did not finalize the disc.

By the way: Why did you name the title of this thread “turn off a cd”? It sounds kind of confusing when I first saw it.

what must i do to not finalizze a cd in nero burning rom

ps i didn’t find a other titel

From the helpfile of nero (those things really help) :wink:

Please note that when a CD is burned without a multisession, a table of contents (TOC) for the CD is created at the end of the burn. If the ‘Finalize CD’ option is selected the CD is write protected and no further burning is possible. If this option is not selected then further sessions can be burned but only the last session is visible, so the CD looks like there’s nothing else on it – not so! You can use the Nero Multi Mounter program to view the contents of the other session. We suggest that you use the ‘Data CD (Multisession)’ option when creating a data CD with several sessions.

Also you can make this multisession disk, for info I suggest you take a look at the helpfile
:slight_smile:

I must say I use the latest version of Nero

why can’t i burn other songs on a cd that isn’t finalised

help

Originally posted by eddy
[B]why can’t i burn other songs on a cd that isn’t finalised

help [/B]

the word says it … the filesystem is finalized… ended … the toc is done and can’t be changed . no possibility of adding sessions or tracks…

but it is not finalized and i stil can’t burn other tracks

even if you burned other tracks - your cd player will only recognize the first session.