Turn feurio project into an image file

vbimport

Is there any way that a Feurio project can be turned into an image file (iso, bin + cue, etc.). If not, is there any audio cd composition software that will output an image file?

-Thanks

No, Feurio can’t do that.
I don’t know any software that can do that.

Strikes me that if you compile an audio project in nero and then “burn” it to the nero image recorder saving in iso (rather than nrg) format, you would achieve the result that you’re after.

Well, not exactly… when the source is an audio CD or compilation you cannot burn to an ISO file with the image recorder, just in .NRG format. However, this is not so bad… most virtual drive sofwares can handle NRG format!

Cheers,

ET

Originally posted by philamber
Strikes me that if you compile an audio project in nero and then “burn” it to the nero image recorder saving in iso (rather than nrg) format, you would achieve the result that you’re after.

Originally posted by eltranquil

you cannot burn to an ISO file with the image recorder, just in .NRG format…
…which can easily be converted to an .ISO using e.g. UltraISO or CDBurner XP Pro.

Hi BoSkin, I don’t think so…

I have tried what you are saying with UltraISO 6.56 using the Tools->Convert option. Conversion from NRG to ISO works if you have a data NRG image, but reports an error

if it is an audio NRG file.

I don’t know with CDBurner XP Pro, since I don’t have it… but I think that it is difficult since the audio CD format is not an ISO9660 format…

Regards,

ET

Originally posted by BoSkin
…which can easily be converted to an .ISO using e.g. UltraISO or CDBurner XP Pro.

but I think that it is difficult since the audio CD format is not an ISO9660 format…

The message ‘ISO 9660 Volume not Found’ occurs only if the image is an Audio CD,
which cannot be convert to ISO.

Regards
Xoben

EZB Systems, Inc.

Frankly, I’ve quite forgotten we’re talking about audio.
Well, then why convert it to .ISO, especially if .NRG works fine ?

I don’t know with CDBurner XP Pro, since I don’t have it…
It is possible to convert it w CDBurner XP, but what’s the point ?

I agree! This is also what I said before…

when the source is an audio CD or compilation

However, this is not so bad… most virtual drive softwares can handle NRG format!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Best regards,

ET

Frankly, I’ve quite forgotten we’re talking about audio.
Well, then why convert it to .ISO, especially if .NRG works fine ?

You are right, CDBurner XP apparently does the job (really nice program BTW! I wasn’t aware of it. Thanks! :bow: ). But the resulting ISO image file is unusable… Nero and Feurio! reject it, IsoBuster sees it as a CDROM image, CDBurner XP burns it but the resulting CD is unreadable (burnt as a data track). But as we said, there is actually no need to do that… (and probably it is an impossible task) :slight_smile:

All the best,

ET

It is possible to convert it w CDBurner XP, but what’s the point ?

UltraISO Media Edition 7.0 supports more Audio CD image formats