TTH01 / 02 Hub Printable MIA?

vbimport

Has anyone else noticed that there seems to be a shortage of the inkjet hub printable Falconmedia Pro DVD-R 8x (TTH01) and 16x (TTH02) media? For example, Supermedia.com has been out of stock for a month. Is something going on with those media?

Looks like SMS has plenty of the TTH02 16x inkjet printable media in stock

16x TTH02 inkjet hub printable
http://www.supermediastore.com/product/u/fti-16x-dvd-r-white-inkjet-printable-3010328504000536-100pk?brand=FTI&max=15&offset=0

Not much in the way of 8x inkjet printable TTH01 unles you want just the
plain silver discs.

[QUOTE=getit29;2524135]Looks like SMS has plenty of the TTH02 16x inkjet printable media in stock.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I should have made the title more explicit that I was referring to the Pro version. The link you provided appear to be the standard FTI version. I’ve had great luck with the Pro series, and my understanding is that the Pro discs are higher quality than the standard FTI line. For some reason the Pro series of inkjet hub printable TTH01 and TTH02 have been out of stock for awhile.

[QUOTE=jadburner;2524141]Thanks. I should have made the title more explicit that I was referring to the Pro version. The link you provided appear to be the standard FTI version. I’ve had great luck with the Pro series, and my understanding is that the Pro discs are higher quality than the standard FTI line. For some reason the Pro series of inkjet hub printable TTH01 and TTH02 have been out of stock for awhile.[/QUOTE]

I was afraid we would see this at SMS. Higher profit margin selling the corporates, and they’re taking advantage of it. The “corps” are almost as good as the “pro’s”, but I’ll miss catching the really good stuff on sale at SMS’s prices. There is limited stock of TDK-branded Falcon pro’s at a nice price at Meritline http://www.meritline.com/tdk-16x-dvd-r-white-inkjet-hub-printable---p-39868.aspx. FTI is not making these for TDK anymore. These are old stock, and when they’re gone, prolly won’t see em again. At least Duplication.ca, Polylinecorp.com, and Falconmediastore.com continue to carry the Falcon Pro line, and Dup.ca throws em on sale from time to time with free shipping.

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2524800]There is limited stock of TDK-branded Falcon pro’s at a nice price at Meritline FTI is not making these for TDK anymore.
These are old stock, and when they’re gone, prolly won’t see em again.[/QUOTE]

Oh no say it ain’t so :eek: those are some of the best burning discs I have seen in a long while
they burn as good if not better than any of my TY discs and a lot cheaper to buy. Guess it is
time to go and stock waaaaaaaaaay up on them before they are all gone. :sad:

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2524800]I was afraid we would see this at SMS. Higher profit margin selling the corporates, and they’re taking advantage of it. The “corps” are almost as good as the “pro’s”, but I’ll miss catching the really good stuff on sale at SMS’s prices. There is limited stock of TDK-branded Falcon pro’s at a nice price at Meritline http://www.meritline.com/tdk-16x-dvd-r-white-inkjet-hub-printable---p-39868.aspx. FTI is not making these for TDK anymore. These are old stock, and when they’re gone, prolly won’t see em again. At least Duplication.ca, Polylinecorp.com, and Falconmediastore.com continue to carry the Falcon Pro line, and Dup.ca throws em on sale from time to time with free shipping.[/QUOTE]
Shh, don’t tell anyone:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2524859]Shh, don’t tell anyone:bigsmile:[/QUOTE];):bigsmile:

[QUOTE=getit29;2524809]Oh no say it ain’t so :eek: those are some of the best burning discs I have seen in a long while
they burn as good if not better than any of my TY discs and a lot cheaper to buy. Guess it is
time to go and stock waaaaaaaaaay up on them before they are all gone. :sad:[/QUOTE]Sorry, that’s what I’ve been told :sad:.

I confess, I have burned 150 of the TDK and they are excellent :o
8x burns Optiarc 7200S 1.Z3
How can you beat 200 PRO Discs for 47.00 USD shipped!!

Went late last night/early this morning after reading that about the TDK discs
and went over to Meritline and bought several hundred more of them. I’m going
to buy several hundred or maybe even several thousand more of them until they
are all gone and hord them all. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=getit29;2524898]Went late last night/early this morning after reading that about the TDK discs
are all gone and hord them all. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
You better hurry!! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

@deanwitty - Thanks for the info and feedback. Great media, sad to see our sources dwindling.

@jamescooley - The only way to beart 200 PRO discs for $47 shipped is to order way more than that, as noted by getet29!

[QUOTE=getit29;2524898]Went late last night/early this morning after reading that about the TDK discs
are all gone and hord them all. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
You just had to go and let the cat out of the bag :rolleyes::bigsmile:.

Just be carefull about orderin too many at once. No guarantee they won’t start bringin in MIT’s when their MIUAE stock is gone :eek:.

Nice chance for folks to get a taste of Falcon Pro print surface and burnin on the cheap :). Burn quality with the discs I received is up there with my Falcon Pro’s.

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2525069]
Just be carefull about orderin too many at once. No guarantee they won’t start bringin in MIT’s when their MIUAE stock is gone :eek:.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm… that is something I didn’t think of maybe them doing the
old switch a roo and fufilling the order with the crapy MIT TDK discs. :eek:

Okay I’ll let others have a crack at them and not buy them all up and
hord them all maybe just a few hundred more of them and then that’s
all. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=getit29;2525079]Hmmmm… that is something I didn’t think of maybe them doing the
old switch a roo and fufilling the order with the crapy MIT TDK discs. :eek:

Okay I’ll let others have a crack at them and not buy them all up and
hord them all maybe just a few hundred more of them and then that’s
all. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
That’s the spirit :clap::bigsmile:.

I only purchased 200 twice last week :bigsmile:

The first 200 order is here=200 MIUAE :cool:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2525833]The first 200 order is here=200 MIUAE :cool:[/QUOTE]

I received my first 400 order of them yesterday and they were still the good ol’
MIUAE TDK’s that I have come to love so well will have to wait and see what I
get on the next order when it gets here.
(keeping fingers crossed that they are all still MIUAE ).

[QUOTE=getit29;2525835]I received my first 400 order of them yesterday and they were still the good ol’
MIUAE TDK’s that I have come to love so well will have to wait and see what I
get on the next order when it gets here.
(keeping fingers crossed that they are all still MIUAE ).[/QUOTE]
:bow: 400! My next order will be Friday, I will let ya know.

Just got another 200, STILL MIUAE!!! :clap: :cool:

Has anyone ordered these in the last couple of weeks? Are they still MIUAE?