TssT TS-L632D PROBLEM... help please!

Hey All-

While this is my first time I’ve ever posted, this site has helped me so much in the past few years… I’m hoping it can help me again now.

A while back I got a brand new XPS m1210… included with the above mentioned DVD Burner. While I’ve had it for a while, it actually wasn’t until recently that I tried to burn my first DVD with it. Here is the problem…

When I burn the DVDs (using steps and media that never failed in the past with an external LaCie burner) the DVDs won’t play in any DVD player in my house except computers, which is useless. I put them into the regular players and get a “Cannot Play” or “Error” message. The players see they are DVDs, because a little DVD icon lights up, but they just won’t play.

I know people always suggest high end Japanese Media, but I’ve used nothing but Sony or Fuji (is that considered high end jap?), and it has never failed before. I thought maybe downgrading to Nero v. 6 would do the trick since that’s what I used to burn with, but no luck. I’ve also tried using CloneDVD and DVD Shrink, all to no avail. So, can anyone please help me out? Could it just be that the DVD players I have are all a few years old, or is it something more with my drive or media or whatever.

Please… HELP!! Thanks a lot.

I have exactly the same problem, I’ve tried different media and different firmware, same problem. :frowning:

Please someone help me :frowning:

You have to contact DELL, no one else.