Tsst sn-208ab

vbimport

Dear Experts,

I am new in TSST Writer User. Refer to the matter above, is there any patch / magic firmware to make my TSST SN-208AB (Toshiba Notebook) writer to RPC1 or reset the RPC2. I don’t know is this the place to ask for, anyway, thank you and look forward to receiving any good news soon.

Regards.

Hello there,

Any one can help? Is there any way to patch the firmware to RPC1 or rpc2 auto reset for this drive?

How to dump the backup / dump the .bin file from the drive if can’t get any firmware source from internet?

My drive now has already locked to Region 3 once, I would like to clear it so that it back to before.

Please help. Thank you.

Best Regards.

[QUOTE=benben8888;2695948]
[B]My drive now has already locked to Region 3[/B] once, I would like to clear it so that it back to before.

Please help. Thank you.

Best Regards.[/QUOTE]

So, how many changes are left then??

[QUOTE=chef;2696127]So, how many changes are left then??[/QUOTE]
Hi Chef,

Thank you for the advise. There are still 4 times of changes left. But it doesn’t look nice as a new drive. If currently no method to fix, then I will accept the fact. Hopefully there will be patch in the near future.

You could still use AnyDVD and forget RPC.

[QUOTE=chef;2696211]You could still use AnyDVD and forget RPC.[/QUOTE]

Dear chef,

For AnyDVD, when after installed the AnyDVD application into my Windows 7 without set anything in the application, no matter what region of DVD Videos, Region 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 … put into the drive and run, the DVD Writer RPC 2 (5 changes) will not be affected by any of the region of the DVDs?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

There is no known RPC patch for these drives. So, Software like Anydvd (or similar) are the only solution. Also use playback software like VLC instead of Windows built-in Player or commercial software products.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2696807]There is no known RPC patch for these drives. So, Software like Anydvd (or similar) are the only solution. Also use playback software like VLC instead of Windows built-in Player or commercial software products.

Michael[/QUOTE]

Dear Michael,

Thanks for the reply. Just need to make sure that no need to do any settings in the AnyDVD and it will work like RPC1, without alter / change the region if I put region 1 or 2 or even 3 DVD disc into my TSST SN-208AB Drive?

Millions thanks for this info. I will make it a try on it.

Regards.

AnyDVD overcomes the whole RPC scheme when used.

[QUOTE=chef;2697303]AnyDVD overcomes the whole RPC scheme when used.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. Tested and it works.

:flower: