TSST Corp TS-L532U

Hi all,

i’m getting totally confused about a problem. I tried to foud a solution myself but…
My burner works very well unless i burn DVD+R sony x16. Burning gets well, but i can’t read them!
On another PC, they are well readen…
I tryed to found maybe a new firmware (mine is AS98) but without success…
Thanks for help! My HDD is totally full, and i need to read those DVDs!
Ty guys

Hi and Welcome![quote=stanlefor;2054778]
My burner works very well unless i burn DVD+R sony x16. Burning gets well, but i can’t read them![/quote]But you can read other discs after they were burnt?

On another PC, they are well readen…
Okay. Then the burn quality of your drive with those Sony discs is borderline for whatever reason. Since even newer firmware didn’t help, the only solution for you is to use other discs. I’d suggest Verbatims.

Michael

[quote=mciahel;2056847]Hi and Welcome!But you can read other discs after they were burnt?
Okay. Then the burn quality of your drive with those Sony discs is borderline for whatever reason. Since even newer firmware didn’t help, the only solution for you is to use other discs. I’d suggest Verbatims.

Michael[/quote]

I’ve burn some Verbatim DVD on the same burner, same content too. They are perfect.

The problem seams to come from sony’s DVD indeed.
AND those DVD works perfect with XP. Burning weel, and reading well on both XP and Vista.
TY Sony, i’ll remember this one…