Tscv

vbimport

I’m again tryng this , but I’ve seen that this topic is not known as the ‘convert AVI --> DVD’ one. Alas all people burns DVDs and few of them uses (S)VCDs…
My question is: how can I, using TSCV, make a (S)VCD end by showing the image ‘Please Insert Disc 2’ ? I cannot understand how can I insert an image after a movie, in a (S)VCD authored with TSCV.
With Nero is extremely easy, but Nero doesn’t support ‘chapters’, as TSCV does.

I just did a google search for tscv & found this link
http://www.ttool.de/anleitung2.htm.
The TSCV section looks quite promising where the rel1 option has reference to an Extro loop
"10. A Extro Movie is the last movie. for example: “Insert next dics”
11. Extro Loop: What should happen when the Extro is finished? Should the playback end after XX secunds, or should it loop endless.

I haven’t read it through but this is what you want.

Oh thanks. Alas, TSCV last version (0.84) is buggy and will never be corrected (its developement ended in 2002) and I would have to correct manually the XML code which I save from TSCV and run the XML code I made with another GUI for VCDImager (I have VCDImager GUI 1.1.207).
The needed correction would be inverting the order of the Extro “Insert Disc 2.mpg” and the movie:
<sequence-items>
<sequence-item src=“C:\mov\TMPGenc stills\Insert Disc 2.mpg” id=“extro”/>
<sequence-item src=“C\mov\Movie.mpg” id=“sequence-1”>
</sequence-item>
</sequence-items>
into
<sequence-items>
<sequence-item src=“C\mov\Movie.mpg” id=“sequence-1”>
<sequence-item src=“C:\mov\TMPGenc stills\Insert Disc 2.mpg” id=“extro”/>
</sequence-item>
</sequence-items>
otherwise the extro is played before the movie.

By the way, I found VCDEasy 1.1.5.2 , the last freeware version for this other VCDImager GUI, and I hope it will be less buggy then TSCV.
Thanks, anyway.