Trying to get key resent

help!
This morning I got an e-mail from fengtao software inc. asking me to download the new version 6. This I have done, yet try as I might I am unable to get my “never expire” key resent. Firstly I get “e-mail address not found” (yet they managed to find it to send me an e-mail !) Second problem I get is “you have provided an invalid security code” .That means that I am unable to contact them. I am only able to enter the code that I see , what is going on anyone know?:a

Did you get the new key?

Hi
all I have is DVD to DVD and HD Decrypter. All others say “never be used”, but I’ve no interest in BD anyway. What I really want to know is will my dvd to dvd continue to be updated? I’m not going to fork out more money for something I already paid for.

Yes it will continue to be updated only after installing the new key.
Your original post claims you are having problems getting the key. You will need that key to keep the updates.
If you still can’t get it, contact DVDFab and give them your order number.

But I cant contact them! The damn site keeps telling me that I am inputing the wrong security code when I’m not!

Well you might have to wait a little while and try again.
I know that they’re in the process of updating some of their web pages.

http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm

Thanks K1LL3M but I tried that already, no go

[QUOTE=RICKENBACKER;2276880]help!
This morning I got an e-mail from fengtao software inc. asking me to download the new version 6. This I have done, yet try as I might I am unable to get my “never expire” key resent. Firstly I get “e-mail address not found” (yet they managed to find it to send me an e-mail !) Second problem I get is “you have provided an invalid security code” .That means that I am unable to contact them. I am only able to enter the code that I see , what is going on anyone know?:a[/QUOTE]

I’m having the same problem, even after getting them to send me another key. The key they sent was the same old BS. Still not working: http://club.cdfreaks.com/images/smilies/4/angry.gif

[QUOTE=RICKENBACKER;2276895]But I cant contact them! The damn site keeps telling me that I am inputing the wrong security code when I’m not![/QUOTE]You do not have to enter any security code to contact Fengtao Software, you must be trying to contact Avangate, which as you have found is a waste of time. Go to dvdfab.com and click on the Support tab at the top of the page. Then click on the words “contact us” in the second line of text and follow the instructions. Tell them what is happening with the key and provide them a link to this thread.

//EDIT//If you mean the code on the email send page, it is case sensitive. I just tried it and it worked fine. ??

Signals,
thanks for that,you are right it’s working o/k now.:bigsmile: