Trying to copy pirates of the carribean

vbimport

trying to make a back up copy of pirates of the carribean. keep getting a vob error.

are you looking for help with this problem?

if so, you’re going to need to be a lot more specific. if you can’t be bothered to provide any information concerning your software, your disc, your drive, your firmware, what the problem is, what the error message is, or any system information, then we can’t be expected to respond!

What are you using to backup??. Is disk dirty or scratched?? What drive and media?? You really have to give us more info to figure out whats your problem. I type to slow see above from reasonsnotrules.

I have a dmr es30v panasonic dvd recorder. Im trying to record dvds that have anti copying protection…theres no way of bypassing!

@ Nsharke,

Welcome to the Forum.

The Panasonic DMR-ES30V is stand-alone desktop DVD-VCR recorder.

The CloneDVD program is a computer software program designed to be used in a Microsoft Widows based computer. It will not work in your Panasonic DMR-ES30V stand-alone desktop DVD-VCR recorder.

Also it is rude and impolite to make an off topic posting and attempt to highjack Forum Member’s jamestridle Forum posting.

Best Regards,
bjkg

bjkg, i think this thread might be a joke…two newbies post in it one after another both with no info about the problem? coincidence or someone trying to get a rise out of us? not sure…

Like the posting about software to count the number of burns?
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=181893

Sorry had to post fast before work. i have a hp light scribe dvd recorder internal. i get a 4.0 vob error.? am waiting for it to give me the error again so i can post it as it is displayed. Plus i am getting it with the footloose special edition disk.

a 4.0 error? Don’t know what that is.

BTW; caribbean.

There’s always a way IF you want to know AND specify WHAT the error you have!!!

@ jamestridle,

If you are anticipating any assistance from Forum Members you are going to have to provide detailed information on exactly what your problem is.

A vague, unclear, imprecise statement like “Keep Getting A VOB Error” does not provide sufficient information for Forum Members to provide any meaningful assistance. Provide a concise complete description of exactly what difficulty you experience when your problem appears.

To avoid any confusion provide the full Name(s) and Version Number(s) of the software program you are using to processes your Commercial DVD Movie Title.

Provide the Error Code(s) and complete full exact Error Narrative(s) you receive when you experience your problem.

Provide the full Name and Region Code of the Commercial DVD Movie Title(s) you are experiencing your problem with.

Also suggest viewing CD Freaks AnyDVD-CloneDVD Forums and reading the other Newbie Forum Members postings and note the information that knowledgeable Forum Members request of them to provide when troubleshooting their problems.

Best Regards,
bjkg

See Best DVD Copy Software:
http://www.dvdcloner.org

This is the error that is been given. File 1 E:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_04_3.VOB 23 TCSectorReader. the copy of footloose special collectors edition. I will have the error on the pirates next. I am using anydvd the most current one. with a HP light scribe dvd recorder. and sony dvd+r 120 min 4.7gb movie by viacom has a canadian home rating of 14.ntsc1

@ jamestridle,

It appears that you have failed to completely read my posting #11 in its entirety.

You state you are using AnyDVD and fail to provide the Version Number. Most certainly you are using some additional software program in conjunction with the AnyDVD software program. Provide the Name and Version Number of that additional software program.

Provide the Complete Full Exact Error Narrative that appears when the VIDEO_TS/VTS_04_3.VOB 23 TCSectorReader error appears. Perchance is there any reference to a CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) Error?

If you were serious in resolving your problem you would take the time and effort to provide the requested information. It appears from the sparse information you continue to provide that is not the case.

Best Regards,
bjkg

in addition to anydvd i am using nero 6 with updates included 6.6.1.4. and yes there is a cyclic redundancy check error. (AnyDVD 5.9.6.3)

And I am Very serious about resolving this. But I also have Kids to take care of also. So DON’T Assume i am not serious about this.

are you sure its a 4.7 gb movie? Usually dvd’s are on dl 8.5gb disks… anyway, i think it may be a bad sector on the disk. Try using anydvd ripper.

@ jamestridle,

Finally you have provided the necessary information for Forum Member to provide meaning assistance to you.

Concerning CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) data error notifications ->

Suggest viewing the below Forum posting concerning CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) data error notification. Notice the comments in posting #6 by Forum Member Olli and the 3 possible reasons for CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) data error notifications.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=138522

In some instances as suggest by Forum Member haveacigar using the “AnyDVD Ripper” might possibly help with the CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) Error. To access the “AnyDVD Ripper” function of AnyDVD with AnyDVD activated right click the Red Fox Icon located in the bottom right corner of the lower task bar and click on “Rip Video To HardDisk” and follow prompts. If using the “AnyDVD Ripper” does not help with this particular Commerical DVD Movie Title it contains an unreadable error defect (possibly a scratch) and replacement of the this particular Commerical DVD Movie Title is only corrective course of action.

Also I question the size of the this particular Commerical DVD Movie Title as noted by Forum Member haveacigar. Usually Commerical DVD Movie Titles are larger than 4.7GB. Are you sure you are attempting to copy an original Commerical DVD Movie Title and not a copy of an Commerical DVD Movie Titles?

It should be noted if you were forth coming with this information as originally requested you would have received this “corrective action” information in a lot timelier time frame.

Best Regards,
bjkg