Trying to copy movie "The Proposal" need to know which title is the right one

vbimport

I need to know which title is the right one to copy on the movie “The Proposal”. I can’t find out anywhere. This movie is like Star Trek it has several titles. I was able to find out that title 9 was right for Star Trek but can’t find out anything about the Proposal. Using DVD Next Copy Standard latest version of version 2

title set 5 is the keeper for this so uncheck title sets 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11. Main movie is not able to be done as it selects title set 1 for that and also I have not tested this so would like to know if it works for you as well.

Another way is to play it in your standalone player and see what title is playing and copy that title, thats what I do and works for me

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2486305]Another way is to play it in your standalone player and see what title is playing and copy that title, thats what I do and works for me[/QUOTE]

And that’s the most reliable way of doing it as you know it will always be correct since it’s arrived there by following the DVD commands. :iagree:

Software players will do much the same thing and that’s what I normally use.

Saves me having to run downstairs and fire up the DVD player. :smiley:

[B]Wombler[/B]