Trying to Burn to DVD+R DL

I have the latest update to DVDFab. I just bought a small pack of Verbatim DVD+R DL discs so I can start backing up my more important DVDs. I went to make a DVD9 copy using DVDFab, it seemed to work perfecly until the very end when it was copying the data onto the DVD+R DL disc. It got to the end then popped up a message saying the burn had failed, and asked if I wanted to try it again, I clicked no. But then I put the DVD into my DVD player… and it worked. Does this failed message pop up each time, and it actually burns?

Hi DLBeLL1984
You said you are using the latest version of DVDFab which is good to know, but it could help if we knew which product …Gold or Platinum or are you using the free HD Decrypter and what is the burn enginge you are using ?.

Is this related to this thread ? [B]->[/B] http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/copying-dvd-r-dl-251969/

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2221523]Hi DLBeLL1984
You said you are using the latest version of DVDFab which is good to know, but it could help if we knew which product …Gold or Platinum or are you using the free HD Decrypter and what is the burn enginge you are using ?.[/QUOTE]

Platinum 5.2.3.2
VSO burning engine (I think that’s what you’re wanting)

I did just try burning the same disc again - this time it completed successfully… :clap:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2221552]Is this related to this thread ? [B]->[/B] http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/copying-dvd-r-dl-251969/[/QUOTE]

Not really. That was made before I was even able to use DL discs, but was asking to make sure before I bought more - the first time on my other PC it wouldn’t work right… And I didn’t know if we were able to bump old threads.

[quote=DLBeLL1984;2221558]I did just try burning the same disc again - this time it completed successfully… :clap:
.[/quote]
If this is indeed the case then I would suspect that during the other burn which didn’t complete correctly, you had another program or a component of another program that ran during the final process(finalizing) :iagree: