Troubles with burning a Saved DVD file

I am really having trouble with my clone DVD

I saved a DVD the other day & i want to burn it onto a Disk but the stupid thing comes up with:

Failed to delete the folder: C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp"!

It is really pissing me off… can some one PLEASE help me.

Not sure how to resolve this. Simplest solution is just backup your original again.

Whisperer

Well here goes again what version are you using and your burner type and firmware? And how do you mean save to your disk like what format did it save it as? Did you check the options on CloneDVD as you went through each of its steps? Did you somehow corrupt that folder?

CloneDVD Version 3.9.4 
         April 20, 2006 released  

Burner type- D:HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA H10A JL02 

Firmware ??

Format saved as: IFO file

Dear Mel86: First of all this forum is for the Slysoft CloneDVD2 and the latest version is V2.9.0.1 so you have the wrong program. You probably bought the other CloneDVD that is a program that has the same name but is far from the same program. You should go the website where you bought this and maybe they have forum to help you.

I Need help
Just copy my first dvd movie - but when trying to burn to dvd error message
creation of dvd files was not successful:
Diretory not found: d:/video_ts

Hi mel, welcome to cdfreaks :slight_smile:

you could try and get your money back from them, others have tried and some has succeded, but it may be a bit late for that now, but it would be worth a try

Bowling Minnie -

Forum Members will be hard pressed to provide meaningful assistance because you have failed to provide sufficient information concerning your problem.

Suggest reviewing the AnyDVD Forum Read First posting titled “New posters with ripping/burning problems” (http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=182650) and note the pertinent information requested in that posting.

Also suggest not attempting to highjack the Original Posters thread. Your problem is entirely different than the Original Posters problem.

BeLooken