Troubles burning dvds

I’ve been trying to burn dvd movies but can’t get it to work. I’ve recently bought a new laptop(Tosh. Sat. P105) and Lightscribe burner(HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-E10L).Using dvd43 and dvd shrnk32 I can rip and compress but can’t get either burner ( also an int. burner) to copy. I’ve tried Win. and Nero. and even saved in myvideos but nothing seems to work. Help PLEASE no hair left to pull out.

programs are outdated due to laws. try anydvd and see if it works

Open Nero Express. At the top right of the page select the burner you want to use, select that you want to burn DVD-Video Files. On the next page click “Add”. On the “Add” page find the folder that you saved your files from DVD Shrink. Ople the folder and you will see 2 folders, A Audio_TS and a Video-TS folder. Highlite the Video_TS folder and click “Add” then “Finished”. The next page just select the speed you want to burn at (you must already have a blank DVD in your burner to select burning speed). Then click “Burn”.
If the burn fails save the error log and post it so we can see whats going on.

Thanks Wobble. Worked perfectly Was looking in the wrong place for the file also

Glad you got it working. “haveacigar” is right, DVD43 is no longer being updated. AnyDVD works in the background like DVD43 and is regularly updated.
If you don’t mind one extra step you can use DVDFab Decrypter (the free version) to rip with. Then follow up with Shrink and the Nero. Works great and is updated regularly. I use it all the time. They also have pay versions (Express, Platinum) that will do it all in one step. Check it out. :wink: