Trouble with underdog

I have run this through dvdfab platinum, main movie only and then into shrink. it runs to about 60% and then i get the following error:
dvd shrink encountered an error
out of memory
not enough storage to process

i have not had this happen before and i know i am not low on hard drive space. Any suggestions.
thanks
gizmo

dvd shrink didnt like the way fab put things together, had that happen with hairspray…the pros will see this and fix it for sure

Try a movie only back up for now.

The problem with this title is that there is 2 title discs 1 title is fullscreen and the other is wide both being the same size. Not 100% but this is the problem for this title.

[QUOTE=gizmotoz;1957032]I have run this through dvdfab platinum, main movie only and then into shrink. it runs to about 60% and then i get the following error:
dvd shrink encountered an error
out of memory
not enough storage to process

i have not had this happen before and i know i am not low on hard drive space. Any suggestions.
thanks
gizmo[/QUOTE]

Since you are ripping with DVDfab, I’d recommend trying the DVDfab forum. I’ve seen some posts there regarding Underdog.

Are you using the latest DVDfab (4.0.2.0 beta) ? If not I’d update Fab first before trying other solutions. The behavior you are describing has been common with recent movies when ripping with Fab versions 4.0.1.4 thru 4.0.1.6 (and perhaps others) and then crunching with either Shrink or Rebuilder. Updating Fab to 4.0.2.0 beta fixed the problem for me, though I haven’t tried Underdog.

try using dvdshrink to copy the main movie only.