Trouble with .ogm in ConvertXToDVD

vbimport

I’m trying to burn some .ogm files to DVD via ConvertXToDVD, and for the most part it’s working beautifully. . .

But for some reason, two of the files I’m attempting to burn can’t be added to my project. I get a message that reads “(file name here) is unsupported or not an A/V file”.

I sat and watched through the two files in question, and both of them play properly in zplayer. I went so far as to re-obtain the files twice, but on both of those occasions I’ve recieved the same message. . .

They were encoded by the same person who encoded the rest of the files for the DVD and are of the same format as the rest, and are the only two that refuse to convert despite the fact that they work. . .

Is there anything I can do to make them more acceptable to ConvertXToDVD? Or any sort of program I can run to try and fix whatever is apparently wrong with them?

Upon further inspection of the files. . .

The files say their runtime is longer than it actually is. The file ends before it hits the end of what zplayer thinks their runtime is.

Could that potentially be the problem? And, if so, how would I go about fixing it?