Trouble with New DVD purchased

vbimport

hey everyone,

i recently bought a DVD that has a foreign voice over the normal english speaking of the characters?

how can i get rid of the foreign voice over so that i can still enjoy the rest of the DVD in english?

there are no options to change anything, the cd just contains the individual video files

any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=langi007;2049962]hey everyone,

[B]i recently bought a DVD that has a foreign voice over the normal english speaking of the characters?[/B]

how can i get rid of the foreign voice over so that i can still enjoy the rest of the DVD in english?

there are no options to change anything, the cd just contains the individual video files

any help would be greatly appreciated :)[/QUOTE]

No words necessary. :cop::cop::cop:

[quote=langi007;2049962]hey everyone,

i recently bought a DVD that has a foreign voice over the normal english speaking of the characters?

any help would be greatly appreciated :)[/quote]
[B]It sounds to me like this DVD is a priated movie.[/B]

There is no way to do what you are asking and we do not discuss pirated DVDs on CD. That said, if there are not subtitle streams on the disc you can do nothing about it.:cop: