Trouble with my writer, wont read some tracks

vbimport

I been making these multimeadia CD’s with clonecd. All the audio tracks play fine in the dvd player, but some tracks dont play in the same cd reader/writer that I use to copy the cd’s. Is this a symptom of a dirty lazor eye? If so, Is there a prefered method of cleaning these? The kid has one of these cd head cleaner disk with the little brush on it, or should I get in there with a cotton swab and some alcohol? Could this be a symptom of the lazor getting weak? It writes fine but reads incomplete. thanks.

Hi,

what do you mean exactly with multimedia cds?
what writer are you using?

if you’re about to clean your writer, DON’T use a brush cd cleaner. Most likely it won’t, but it can permanently damage your writer. And it won’t get it cleaned correctly.
Use a cd cleaner liquid…

cheers

Originally posted by monkeyboy
I been making these multimeadia CD’s with clonecd. All the audio tracks play fine in the dvd player, but some tracks dont play in the same cd reader/writer that I use to copy the cd’s. Is this a symptom of a dirty lazor eye? If so, Is there a prefered method of cleaning these? The kid has one of these cd head cleaner disk with the little brush on it, or should I get in there with a cotton swab and some alcohol? Could this be a symptom of the lazor getting weak? It writes fine but reads incomplete. thanks.