Trouble with DVD's in DVDFab Platium

Every time I open DVDFab Platinum and put in a DVD the program says that the DVD is not good and put in another one. The dvd’s are brand new and if I open up Nero it writes to the DVD fine. Does anybody have any ideas why DVDfab can’t reconise that the DVD blank is good and not bad?

Thanks

[QUOTE=Hmcfly;2031592]Every time I open DVDFab Platinum and put in a DVD the program says that the DVD is not good and put in another one. The dvd’s are brand new and if I open up Nero it writes to the DVD fine. Does anybody have any ideas why DVDfab can’t reconise that the DVD blank is good and not bad?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
What brand of DVDs are you using? What drive are you trying to use them in, please only use premium media like Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden, most other discs are very tempormantal.

I use TDK and I have a samsung lightscribe. The TDK’s use to work fine and then they quit after about 30 dvd’s. I upgraded to the newest version and that doesn’t help.

Does Windows recognize the drive? Disable Pathplayer and see if it makes any difference. Does this happen with all discs or just one?

So you are saying the Platinum rips the movie fine and when you put the blank in, it doesn’t see it right ? If that’s the case, you might try different media as stated above. Next, if that doesn’t help, try a clean uninstall. You can find the directions in Stormjumper’s signature. Then reinstall it and see how it works. ~ Mike