Trouble with clone dvd

I am having trouble copying any of my movies with clone dvd and anydvd. I have the latests downloads of both. I have a new sony burner dru 810a . I run anydvd in backround, start up clone dvd and it reads the disk fine.
I put in the blank disk, after about 5 min into burning i get the error message:

file1c:/clonedvdtemp/video_ts/vts_03_1.vob23w2

I cant figure it out, I would appreciate if someone could help me out with this.

@ darkwitch,

To prevent and confusion when posting at the Forum state the Software Name AND [B]Version Number [/B] of the program(s) you use when making backup copies of Comerica DVD Movie Titles.

Please provide the exact error notification AND [B]Complete Error Notification Narrative [/B] when you experience your problem.

Please provide the full complete name of the Commercial DVD Movie Title that you are having difficulties with.

Have you ensured that you have curtailed all Multi-Tasking background operations while conducting backup coping of Commercial DVD Movie Titles? Also ensure that you don’t have any invasive Anti-Virus and Packet Writing programs running while conducting backup coping of Commercial DVD Movie Titles.

The following are examples of packet writing software programs –> Sonic DLA, Nero InCD, NTI FileCD, Roxio DirectCD/Drag-To-Disc, CE Quadrant Just!Burn, Sony abCD, InstantWrite, Backup4all, B’s Clip, NeoClip, InstantBurn. This is not an extensive complete list, there are numerous others. If you have [B]ANY[/B] Packet Writing Software Programs installed strongly suggest to completely remove them from your computer.

To ensure that all background operations are in fact curtailed check that all unnecessary programs are not automatically loaded during Window Startup. To check this suggest viewing the below Web Link that details how to use MSCONFIG to configure Windows Startup to load only necessary items. You will be surprised at all the unnecessary Memory and Resource wasting items that are automatically loaded during Windows Startup. Quite possibility you have some unnecessary item automatically loaded during Windows Startup that you are unaware of that could be interfering with the popper operation of CloneDVD causing your problem.

http://netsquirrel.com/msconfig/

Best Regards,
bjkg