Trouble recognizing Discs

vbimport

Hi,I have a prolbem and I have been trying for 4 days to get my dvd fab 5 to work but it does not I have even uninstalled twice.It worked fine the day I bought it but for some reason it does not recongize the disc ,then when it does it keeps on scanning it it never changes It just scans it .Then when I try main movie it doesn’t do nothing or it will jump from main movie to full disc.Anyone else has hade this problem.I am about ready to pull my hair out.LOL >I am so sorry i barged in on you guys. Can anyone give me an idea of what i did wrong? Thanks, Help twix

[quote=twix;2066756]Hi,I have a prolbem and I have been trying for 4 days to get my dvd fab 5 to work but it does not I have even uninstalled twice.It worked fine the day I bought it but for some reason it does not recongize the disc ,then when it does it keeps on scanning it it never changes It just scans it .Then when I try main movie it doesn’t do nothing or it will jump from main movie to full disc.Anyone else has hade this problem.I am about ready to pull my hair out.LOL >I am so sorry i barged in on you guys. Can anyone give me an idea of what i did wrong? Thanks, Help twix[/quote]Twix, you should start a new thread for this problem. This is the Feature Request thread. It will be easier for help to find you with your own thread. Just click on the New Thread button.

I did for Twix Signals.:cool:

Try turning off pathplayer

Thanks for the advice ,will try lets see what happens.

I finally got it to scan and do what its suppose to do now it will not burn it .It says it will but it does not start ,I know it has to be something I did but I don’t know what. LOL