Trouble Installing Sd 1&2 games

hello everybody, i’d like your help here, i have the following problem: All safedisc & safedisc 2 games that i have copied (1:1 copy via Clone cd <fast error skip only selected>) will run correctly with the help of betablocker or deamon tools but all refuse to install from both my cd-r writer and my dvd player. Take “Emperor battle for dune” for example. All other cd’s will start the game and work correctly and the install cd too , but i cannot install the game. At First without the help of deamon tools the installer wouldn’t even start it gave a cyclic redudancy error (something like that) after i installed deamon tools i could get the installer to begin but it couldn’t read the main .exe file from the cd. I also got max payne with the same prob. it will run , but not install. Can you help me guys? My cd-r is a ricoh mp7163a and my dvd is from Asus. Ohh and i’m using Latest Clone cd version

Well your problem is a VERY common one… The games you’re describing have the SafeDisc 2 protection and your writer cannot copy this protection correctly… You will get the errors you describe. Nothing you can do about this fact but there are some helpfull tools to make it work. One you already described. DAEMON Tools, is an exellent app but check this article fore more info and tips to help you.