Trouble flashing iHas524

vbimport

Has Ihas524B and when i try to flash it , I am getting Error, surely someone has run into this before

[QUOTE=phubbster;2625052]Has Ihas524B and when i try to flash it , I am getting Error, surely someone has run into this before[/QUOTE]

Welcome to MYCE.

You will need to give us a little more to work with. What firmware does the drive currently have? What firmware are you trying to flash it with? What firmware flasher are you using?

[I]it has iHAS -524B - AL2A on it now, trying to flash it to [/I]iHAS-524B-AL2A-MKM001MKM003-final and using Flash Ultility 6.0.1

[QUOTE=phubbster;2625110][I]it has iHAS -524B - AL2A on it now, trying to flash it to [/I]iHAS-524B-AL2A-MKM001MKM003-final and using Flash Ultility 6.0.1[/QUOTE]

I have seen mention of a bad download of that firmware, re-download and install worked. Have you tried flashing using a different sata channel, one in ide mode, or a sata-usb adapter?

Still no luck flashing my iHAS-524B, just curious if anybody else had same issue and how it was resolved

I’m afraid that we still need more info from you to try to help. What is the “Error” you are getting?

when writing the flash it moves 2 bars and gives me ( Writing of FLASH failed ) message

[QUOTE=phubbster;2663631]when writing the flash it moves 2 bars and gives me ( Writing of FLASH failed ) message[/QUOTE]
Just got computer back from shop, tried to flash the iHas524B again and it looked like it did everything correctly but when i try to read blank DL disc it reads 7.96 Gig free