I worry I've got a bad new.
The matter is that the dvd movie SAW seems to be copy-protected
by a strange, and may be new, protection based both on defective-bad sectors and invalid-modified IFO structure.
Let me say that I'm not so experienced in dvd copy-protection, but anyway I've tryed almost everything to backup my copy of the DVD movie, and it is not possible at all.
- to have a second original copy from a friend of mine, in case my original
was damaged in some way;
- to backup with clonecd and anydvd;
- to backup with dvd decrypter
- to try Vob Blanker over the pieces of files saved on the hard disk;
- than Nero, CloneDVD, DvdFab, Smart Ripper, DvdShrink and a lot of other
software in various combination.
Results:NOTHING that can be named a working backup.
Hardware: toshiba 1502, benq dw 1620, toshiba sdr 1532, pioneer 106.
What do you think about? :a
McFarling, how did you make your backup?
OOps, one more thing. I am from Italy, and might be that italian version is protected, not some others???.