Trouble copying a certain movie

vbimport

I copy hundreds of movies using CloneDVD without any problems, but I have had trouble copying the Showtime 3 disc series called “Sleeper Cell”. The discs appear to copy without a problem but when I play them they don’t play right. The movements of the actors are jerky, from the movie stopping continously for a split second and then continuing. This occurs constantly on all copied discs throughout the entire movie… I have copied this movie three times using different DVD media brands, and using different original movie discs rented from different stores, all with the same result, and ONLY with this movie. All other movies copied at the same time came out OK. Has anyone out there had trouble with this movie? Or any ideas as to what the trouble is?

Hi…you might want to read the forum rules. We can’t offer help with copying rented movies. :cop:

I copy hundreds of movies using CloneDVD without any problems, but I have had trouble copying the Showtime 3 disc series called “Sleeper Cell”. The discs appear to copy without a problem but when I play them they don’t play right. The movements of the actors are jerky, from the movie stopping continously for a split second and then continuing. This occurs constantly on all copied discs throughout the entire movie… I have copied this movie three times using different DVD media brands, and using different original movie discs purchased from different stores, all with the same result, and ONLY with this movie. All other movies copied at the same time came out OK. Has anyone out there had trouble with this movie? Or any ideas as to what the trouble is?

Did I say rent? I meant PURCHASED. I never rent.

About the only thing i can think of at the moment is either Bad Media or an older decryption program if you are using dvd decrypter, or dvd 43 especially, try switching to anydvd and see if that helps. Since you tried it on three different media it shouldnt be that “Just in case try Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden”. If you have tried these three. Try cleaning your dvd burner lens. A couple weeks ago i had a similar problem, and when i popped in a lens cleaner it worked fine afterward.

lol yeah… im sure… i alway get those two words mixed up in conversation

Sorry, not this time. This thread and your other cross-post (also in breach of the forum rules) will be closed.