Trouble converting DVD audio (not DVD-A) to WAV

I’m having trouble converting DVD video to audio using the method found here . I’ve followed the guide to the T but still having a problem. After decrypting my output files are still in MPEG format and not AC3, I don’t get it. Under the stream processing tab everything is unchecked except the AC3/2 channel/English along with demux checked and yet files are still output as MPEG. When I click the file I do get audio with no video but of course Nero won’t burn it to cd. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Jack

Rename them to AC3? Use a different converter, like WinAmp or AVIDeMux? Could be Nero will only handle 44KHz files and DVDs are 48KHz.

You need to make sure that ‘Enable Stream processing’ is checked and that the AC3 audio is ’ highlighted’ in DVDDecrypter when demuxing…

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2282732]You need to make sure that ‘Enable Stream processing’ is checked and that the AC3 audio is ’ highlighted’ in DVDDecrypter when demuxing…[/QUOTE]

When I saw your reply that AC3 should be ‘highlighted’ I thought to myself, surely that wouldn’t matter providing it was checked, I was wrong. That did the trick. Checked AND highlighted!!

Thanks so much!