Trouble burning AVI's to DVD

vbimport

Hello all,

I recently have gotten a new dvd burner and i accidently uninstalled my old ersion of nero. I downloaded nero 7 premium and have been having some issues when trying to burn movies that i have downloaded. It copies and recodes regular DVD’s perfectly but when i try to burn something with nerovision there is some distortion on the dvd’s, you can even see the distortion with the frame by frame while it’s burning. what could this be? Do i need a plugin or is it an encoding problem?

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I suggest two main things:

[ol]
[li]Save the converted files as ISO or NRG file and then burn the image file later
[/li][li]Use quality discs because a bad disc can cause playback errors and data loss very often
[/li][/ol]

Saving on HDD first has also the advantage that you can check files first, and if there is something wrong you will avoid to waste a disc :slight_smile:

how do i save to ISO? the video’s play fine andlook fine on my PC but while burning you can see the movie in very slow motion as always but it is distorted.

[QUOTE=bjlarson;2035720]Hello all,

I recently have gotten a new dvd burner and i accidently uninstalled my old ersion of nero. I downloaded nero 7 premium [B]and have been having some issues when trying to burn [I]movies that i have downloaded[/I].[/B] It copies and recodes regular DVD’s perfectly but when i try to burn something with nerovision there is some distortion on the dvd’s, you can even see the distortion with the frame by frame while it’s burning. what could this be? Do i need a plugin or is it an encoding problem?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

I bolded the REAL problem.

my DMA is not the problem, it is set just how it should be.