Trouble burning (and I'm a newbie)

vbimport

Hi. Looking for help.
I’m running Win 2000 SR2 system on a micro-star K7T Turbo (MS-6330), with Via KT 133A chip set (VTA 8368A/VT82C686B) Via Bus master, with a brand new Western Digital 40 G HD, on primary ide channel, and a NEC - 28 CD rom, and HP 7200 i, (firmware 3.01). 392 Kb Ram, with an AMD Thunderbird 1Ghz. Direct Sound on board. Ultra DMA 100 enabled.

Doesn’t seem to matter what software I try running (specifically to date, Clone CD and Nero 5.5) can’t seem to burn. Both seem to hang when they attempt to burn to CD or CD rw.

Any suggestions?
Any help would be appreciated:o

Do U have CD Reader and the CD Writer on the same channel??? And wich one is master/slave???

Originally posted by Derf
[B]Hi. Looking for help.
I’m running Win 2000 SR2 system on a micro-star K7T Turbo (MS-6330), with Via KT 133A chip set (VTA 8368A/VT82C686B) Via Bus master, with a brand new Western Digital 40 G HD, on primary ide channel, and a NEC - 28 CD rom, and HP 7200 i, (firmware 3.01). 392 Kb Ram, with an AMD Thunderbird 1Ghz. Direct Sound on board. Ultra DMA 100 enabled.

Doesn’t seem to matter what software I try running (specifically to date, Clone CD and Nero 5.5) can’t seem to burn. Both seem to hang when they attempt to burn to CD or CD rw.

Any suggestions?
Any help would be appreciated:o [/B]

try making an image on you’re hd first and then burn it! If that works it’s probably about what King Dingeling said!