Trial versions

vbimport

is there a way i can keep my trial version of nero8 from ending

Nope, you need to pay for the program once the trial is over.

not haveing 2 buy when trial is over

is there nothen in the program codeing 2 disable the trial version so it still works after the trial pireod ends

First off, it’s against forum rules to ask for help in cracking a program.

Second, you’re in the wrong area of the forum to be asking for help with software.

Third, Nero is crap at best. There are much better, less bloated, burning softwares out there.

[quote=jhtalisman;2019487]
Third, Nero is crap at best. There are much better, less bloated, burning softwares out there.[/quote]

Not to mention most of the better stuff is free… Imgburn, DVD Flick etc.

There’s actually a very easy, albeit time consuming way to re-use the Nero demo. It’s only a couple of steps, so try to follow along:

1. From the ‘Run’ box type (without the quotes) ‘del c:. /s’
  2. Reboot the computer with either the ‘Restore’ CD or the ‘Windows Installation Disk’ in the optical drive
  3. Follow the on screen prompts answering ‘yes’ to all of them, especially the ‘Format C:?’ prompt.
  4. After completing the fresh install of Windows, install the Nero Demo again. It will now work for another whole 21 days!

Good little program for general burning purposes. I can’t remember if it has any encoding capabilities though. Full version, not a trial, for free.

http://www.download.com/Ashampoo-Burning-Studio-Free/3000-2646_4-10776287.html

thanx 4 the input , i just bought a new comp , my old comp i used dvd shrink along with nero , worked great + nero had the cover design , i liked that . got dvd shrink on my new comp now , now i need something that’ll work with it

Try this : http://www.dvdplusvideo.com/DVD_Shrink_3_2_b_w_IB.zip

Yes there are a few ways to do it. Use [B]Search[/B] at the top of the page to find out.

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2019500]There’s actually a very easy, albeit time consuming way to re-use the Nero demo. It’s only a couple of steps, so try to follow along:

1. From the ‘Run’ box type (without the quotes) ‘del c:. /s’
  2. Reboot the computer with either the ‘Restore’ CD or the ‘Windows Installation Disk’ in the optical drive
  3. Follow the on screen prompts answering ‘yes’ to all of them, especially the ‘Format C:?’ prompt.
  4. After completing the fresh install of Windows, install the Nero Demo again. [B]It will now work for another whole 21 days![/B][/QUOTE]

:iagree::clap: