[QUOTE=ryoungs66;2261190]Screw it, I’ll go step by step what I did.
- start dvdfab 188.8.131.52 License: Trial
- Select ‘Try DVDFab Platinum with Option(s)’ with options being ‘Mobile Option’
- Click on ‘Write Data’
- Click on the file looking thing in the top right, on the right of source, that I believe selects a file, right?
- ‘Open’ window opens, navigate to my folder and select <fill in filename>.iso
- ‘Open’ window closes, nothing changes.[/QUOTE]
After step 6., did you verify ‘target’ was your DVD burner, and ensure there was a blank in the drive of sufficient capacity to hold the entire contents of the ISO file?
7. Press ‘Start’ (bottom right side of program window).
It should now start copying file from HD to blank DVD.
(This is for the VSO burner included with DVDFab…)