Trial for DVDFab: Blu-Ray to Blu-ray

Hello,

yesterday I was able to install the latest update for DVDFab and download a new v6 key. It appears to activated and working properly. I no longer see the register screen before the program loads.

I would like to try the Blu-Ray to Blu-ray portion before deciding about purchasing it. I put a BD into my Blu-ray drive and the scanner reads the name, but doesn’t enter it into the program, so you can’t go any further. I think this option is simply turned off? I would have assumed that there would have been a 30 day trial period on all of the new options? Possibly I ended that by using the software key?

Thank you.

[QUOTE=dadrian;2280685]Hello,

yesterday I was able to install the latest update for DVDFab and download a new v6 key. It appears to activated and working properly. I no longer see the register screen before the program loads.

I would like to try the Blu-Ray to Blu-ray portion before deciding about purchasing it. I put a BD into my Blu-ray drive and the scanner reads the name, but doesn’t enter it into the program, so you can’t go any further. I think this option is simply turned off? I would have assumed that there would have been a 30 day trial period on all of the new options? Possibly I ended that by using the software key?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

The screen that you no longer see could be the result of a check mark placed in the box that stated “Don’t show this again” however you can bring this screen up manually by clicking on the check mark located on the titlebar and selecting “About”.

As far as the Blu-Ray disc issue that problem may be caused if the Blu-Ray disc itself has BD+ protection on it which DVDFab is unable to handle at this time.

But will soon I am sure