Tree

You got a tree ?

I don’t.

A medium one next to my house. No clue what type it is. All i know is that on halloween its covered in toilet paper :frowning:

(in a dream-like voice) …fire…

I have a medium sized
it’s very nice

Yeah we have a tree… small/medium sized (quite a nice tree, I just don’t like the decoration).

If it was up to me, we’d have a gothic xmas tree (lots of black with red lights or so)…

Well nope i dont have a X-Mass tree in my pad but my folks do and i am spending the holidays there.

Havent sen it yet but i am sure its gonna be somewhat large maybe 3m tall heavily covered with gold decoration (yeah i know … :eek: )

Ohhhh, you guys are talking about a Christmas tree…

What about those with a channuka bush…LOL

I have no xmas tree, nor a Menorah, heck I don’t even decorate the house or plants/bushes/tree’s outside my house. Just not big on religious holidays.

Happy holidays to all!!!

I am the tree.

I´ve got a japanese cherry tree out in the front of my house that my father once brought from Japan/gs .

Originally posted by gene_simmons
I´ve got a japanese cherry tree out in the front of my house that my father once brought from Japan/gs .

They don’t carry fruit. Do they? I’ve got one of those once, but since it didn’t carry fruit, I couldn’t make a brew out of it. So I’d cut it down:) . Those spruce cones are hard to make a decent brew out of
Too:( . Damn, I hate Christmas:bigsmile: .

Well this one for sure does.The stone´s are pretty large and it tastes mediocre and for brewing?Youre welcome to try!It sure does look fantastic in spring with it´s “white-pinkish” flowers covering the intire tree. :cool:/gs.

Originally posted by gene_simmons
Well this one for sure does.The stone´s are pretty large and it tastes mediocre and for brewing?Youre welcome to try!It sure does look fantastic in spring with it´s “white-pinkish” flowers covering the intire tree. :cool:/gs.

Thanks for the offer gene, actually I once did try to make a “brew” out of some Swedish wild cherry’s. What a mess! I was red all over, and it didn’t taste very good. Guess I’ll have to work a little with my “brewing technique”:o .

Yes, the Japanese cherry do look gorgeous; actually it was a gardener that advised me to cut it down, because it had some kind of decease.

Those trees/Creatures in; ‘Lord Of The Rings’ do scare me a bit, though. Perhaps they know about my ‘ Japanese Cherry kill’.:smiley:

Sadly it´s VERY common that japanese cherry trees get all that disices,thats because they arent made for our climate./gs.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]You got a tree ?

[/B]

I voted for enormous. I thought you were using the word “tree” as slang for the word “penis”. :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]I don’t.

[/B]

I feel sorry for you, Mr. B!:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by ww1912
[B]I voted for enormous. I thought you were using the word “tree” as slang for the word “penis”. :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel sorry for you, Mr. B!:stuck_out_tongue: [/B]

What particular part of the world uses this kind of slang… when it’s about to be christmas evening ? :confused:

My christmas tree goes from floor to ceiling. What that might come under on your scale though is anyones guess :confused:

What particular part of the world uses this kind of slang… when it’s about to be christmas evening ? :confused:

Any young man, in any part of the world, I guess.:slight_smile:
I don’t think ww1912, wanted to offend anybody.
Neither do I.

Merry Christmas.:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: