Traxdata 8x DVD-R White FF Printable

Does anybody know what the Traxdata 8x DVD-R White Full Face printable performance is like? I know my supplier seems to always get batches produced about 6 months before purchase date.

They are the ones that look awfully similar to the Ritek printables but have Traxdata branding on the label instead of Ritek (The 50pc packs which don’t come in spindles and have a white label over the packet)

Dear Johntea,

Traxdata is a brand owned by RITEK and all products are mainly packed in ‘fancy’ Retail packaging. (Traxdata is RITEK’s consumer focused brand) The Spindle 50 packes Full Surface Printables you are referring to were initially produced for the Professional user (Duplicators) but become very popular among normal consumers as well. Therefore we made a simple adjustment to the label, by offering this product as a Traxdata product. However, in terms of writing or printing quality they are exactly the same as the ones that were previously packed with the RITEK label.

Hope this answers your question.

Traxdata Helpdesk

They’re Ritek that should be enough most probably G05 dye if 8x so avaiod them like the plague Riteks quality control went down faster than the tights on a lady of the night when they went over to G05.

Some of the Traxdata 4x do have a Rioch mid.

Maybe you should tell ritek just how crap they are. Seeing as though your representing the traxdata helpdesk.

Don’t be silly that would be too simple and big business does not believe in simple as it would cut their profits.

Probably G05 which is enough to get the alarm bells ringing plus its printable G05 which as far as im aware is even worse, possibly the worst media being sold today (or very close) expect data loss within 6-18 months.

but dont take my word for it, just type G05 into search and see what comes up.

I suggest you use Taiyo Yuden or Verbatim media

Dear Johntea,

Traxdata is a brand owned by RITEK and all products are mainly packed in ‘fancy’ Retail packaging. (Traxdata is RITEK’s consumer focused brand) The Spindle 50 packes Full Surface Printables you are referring to were initially produced for the Professional user (Duplicators) but become very popular among normal consumers as well. Therefore we made a simple adjustment to the label, by offering this product as a Traxdata product. However, in terms of writing or printing quality they are exactly the same as the ones that were previously packed with the RITEK label.

Hope this answers your question.

Traxdata Helpdesk

:clap: you owe me for 100 discs i had to reburn!

And the rest of us (well, the unlucky ones)! Form an orderly queue here… :bigsmile: