Transporter 3

Hi,

I tried to rip the german DVD version of “Transporter 3”. I used the setting “Activate PathPlayer when needed”. After finishing I tried to play back the files. No luck because DVDFab “nearly” left out the video_ts.vob where the menu resides. The video_ts.vob is there but it has only 6kB. Without PathPlayer function the menu is there but no main movie. I also tried the latest stable versions (4.x & 5.x) with same result.

Can anybody confirm this?

[QUOTE=ggtop;2278891]Hi,

I tried to rip the german DVD version of “Transporter 3”. I used the setting “Activate PathPlayer when needed”. After finishing I tried to play back the files. No luck because DVDFab “nearly” left out the video_ts.vob where the menu resides. The video_ts.vob is there but it has only 6kB. Without PathPlayer function the menu is there but no main movie. I also tried the latest stable versions (4.x & 5.x) with same result.

Can anybody confirm this?[/QUOTE]

The setting of ‘enable when necessary’ for pathplayer is still a dicey setting - try pathplayer always enabled, and see if that makes a difference.

If not, try pathplayer ‘disabled’ and see how that works.

Please let us know the results.

OC

:slight_smile:

If you use Main Movie or Customize with No Menus checked, the menus are always excluded and the VIDEO_TS.IFO and VTS_0x_0.IFO files are always 6-8kb.