Transporter 3

when i try transporter 3 i get about 98% through and then it fails…wonder if anyone else has had any problems also…

Does it fail during the copy process or the burn process ?
also you talking about standard DVD or Blu-Ray ?

it fails at the copy process and im just burning a standard
dvd

I had no problems doing the full disk with v. 5.2.3.2. (Haven’t found a reason to update to the latest version yet)

Me Too. Just did Full Disc with No problems :bigsmile:

burned with ImgBurn.

Cool movie!

:iagree: Same here, I’m not getting into blu-ray any time soon :rolleyes:

ive tried copying the disk every wich way"Reading/Writing Error Controll "

What do you have “pathplayer” set to?
Also I guess it is safe to say that you are running at least close to the latest version?

Flo had the same problem here, but just burned mainmovie #1 with no problem, watching now 2c if any problems

Thank you Ferguj1, my pathplayer was disable(I don’t no why) but it worked with no problems, Thanks again:)

[QUOTE=Rehunter;2235608]Thank you Ferguj1, my pathplayer was disable(I don’t no why) but it worked with no problems, Thanks again:)[/QUOTE]

Happy to be able to help. :smiley: I usually leave mine set to “Enable When Necessary.”

[quote=ferguj1;2235621]Happy to be able to help. :smiley: I usually leave mine set to “Enable When Necessary.”[/quote]Factory default is Always Enable (unless it has been recently changed). The “When Necessary…” option can cause problems with some discs and can result in some structure protection not being cleaned effectively from the output files.

[QUOTE=signals;2235625]Factory default is Always Enable (unless it has been recently changed). The “When Necessary…” option can cause problems with some discs and can result in some structure protection not being cleaned effectively from the output files.[/QUOTE]

I was not aware of that, thanks for the heads up.

I have always had DVDFab set to [B]Enable When Necessary[/B] and have never had a problem with any movies including Transporter 3.

I have never had an issue with that setting either,…course it does depend on the condition of the disc your using as the source :wink: guess we are lucky :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2236528]I have never had an issue with that setting either,…course it does depend on the condition of the disc your using as the source :wink: guess we are lucky :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Well that at least makes me feel better, thought that maybe I had been doing something wrong all this time.

No problem here with any movie, always have it set to “Enable when necessary” too.

DJK

[quote=DJK23;2236611]No problem here with any movie, always have it set to “Enable when necessary” too.

DJK[/quote]
Yeah the funny thing about that setting all depends on a few factors
1…The condition of the source DVD
2…How good of a reader the drive is that is being used for the source, I have 5 drives and three of them always seem to have trouble reading problematic disc’s but the other two have no trouble with them :slight_smile:
Oh and the transfer rate of the drive also plays a factor :bigsmile:

You know I have not seen anyone who replied in this thread say what copy of this movie they are doing. 2 versions was released a single flipper disc and a 2 disc. Would be nice to know what one is being talked about. DVDFab had no problem with the 2 disc, well my copy of it anyway

Sorry, kinda forgot about that. My version was the 2 disk set. And as mentioned DVDFab had no trouble on my end either.