Translate from Norwegian to English

vbimport

Now here’s a request that you don’t see every day (and no it is not a joke).

Is there a kind volunteer who would like to have a go at translating this from Norwegian to English for me? :flower:

It is from a review of a pair of binoculars (I can’t find a review in English). I have tried several online translators (Google Language Tools etc.) but they only manage to translate about one word in eight. My own knowledge of Norwegian is non existent.

Slører noe i motlys. Kompaktkikkert i robust utførelse.
Nedskyvbare okularkapper for brillebærere med praktisk
klikkstop i ytrestilling og i to mellomstillinger. Unik, smart
pupillavstandslås i saksa. Gummierte gripeflater gir godt grep.
Fokushjul noe upraktisk plassert mellom frontlinser –
fokusering skjer lettest med ringfinger.
Fokushjulet er gummiert, går lett, jevnt
og er presist. Kompakt kikkert egnet for bl.a. båtbruk,
sport, reirer, fjellvandring og rypejakt.

It is all German to me:)

Bet Drage will be able to :wink:

Blurs somewhat when used against the light.
Compact binoculars robustly made.
Downward slideable eyepiece (ocular) caps for someone wearing glasses with practical click-stop in the outer position and two intermediate positions.
Unique, clever pupil-distance-lock in the scissors. (???)
Rubberized gripping surfaces provide a good grip.
Focus wheel somewhat impractically located between front lenses - focusing is most easily done with the ring finger.
Focus wheel is rubberized, turns easily, smoothly, and is precise.
Compact binoculars fit for e.g. boating, sports, travel, hillwalking and grouse hunting.

Thank you very much DrageMester for your translation. I am once again indebted to you. :bow::bow:

Is there anything you can’t do? :wink:

P.S.
If anyone is interested the binoculars are Opticron Traveller 8x32 (very lightweight).

[quote=Ibex;2119680]Thank you very much DrageMester for your translation. I am once again indebted to you. :bow::bow:[/quote] You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

Is there anything you can’t do? :wink:
I can’t seem to stop buying more blank media, DVD burners and USB Flash Drives! :o

[quote=DrageMester;2119689]You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

I can’t seem to stop buying more blank media, DVD burners and USB Flash Drives! :o[/quote]
As for USB Flash Drives , I cant stop buying them either, I have found one that works great and I am getting pretty good prices on Ebay. They are Made by Corsair, the Voyager model. 32gbs.
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Corsair-Voyager-32GB-USB-2-0-Flash-Drive_W0QQitemZ120298450718QQihZ002QQcategoryZ51071QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Yo Alan-

Newegg has them for $120 shipped with $40 rebate until midnight PST 08/31/2008 here:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233061

However the reviews aren’t very good-eh!!

I think you should all spend more time here