Transformers (the game) windows

Hi guys…
I tried to find out browsing here, where to find a list of new software capable to “help” with the latest different protection types…

I saw in the sticky a lot of stuff, but I hardly can “judge” what the best and simplest to use.

Right now I have Alcohol free latest version
YASU latest version.

I was trying to find which is the best to “discover” which copy-protection a game or else has, but got lost.

In this case I need help with Transformers (the game)…

Please “be patient” helping me out. I still have KALAS guide to the different way to copy it, but need help with “software update”, as I can imagine a lot has happened the last 6 months.

Regards

Use Protection ID to determine the copy protection and let us know. You might also tell us whether it’s a cd or a dvd and also what burner/s and other ordinary cd/dvd rom/s you have.

Safedisc 4.81 i think…

Sorry for the lack of info provided…
I added to my signature…

It’s a DVD game…

Thanks for the info about Protection Id…
What about Safedisc 4.81… which software to make an image and burn it, removing the protection?

Regards

I could not make it work the same way I do with Lego Star Wars and Rome Total Wars…
I made an image with Alcohol, but it keep asking me for the “tight dvd”…
I usually mount the image so I can play without CD/DVD, but this time does not work.

OK… just to be precise…
I have made an image with Alcohol… using the guide got from Kalas…

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=206289&highlight=bimbobo

I have mounted the image with Alcohol virtual drive, but when I wanna play (without dvd running), I got the message: please inssert the correct DVD-Rom …

I tried with Yasu and DaemonTool nothing, and the same with AnyDVD

The game is on DVD
Safedisc 4.81

Sure I’m doind something wrong… so I need someone to “help me out”

Regards

…sorry for spamming, but edit is gone…

If it is a bad image, how can I “fix” it… I made it when I bought the Game… but now the original is useless, 'cause my son… destryed it.

Regards

You can’t fix it without the original disc.

:sad:

Contact the game’s distributor with proof of purchase. Often they will replace a damaged disc for a fairly nominal fee. Then make a back-up copy of your replacement disc.

Done… thanks…
I usually make copy of the original, but this time copy did not work.

They will replace it… for about half price…
Regards

… new PC and bad memory are teasing me. :slight_smile:

I have a new PC with Vista Ultimate…and I’m trying to reinstall Transformers The Game after making an image with Alcohol latest build.

I would like to play the game without DVD, but it does not work like it did on XP.

I do not even know if it can run on Vista :slight_smile:

When I mount the image the game does not start like it did with XP, no error appears.

Either I do not remember or I am doing something wrong.

What should I do?

Thanks again… after long time.
Regards

[QUOTE=bimbobo;2030657]… new PC and bad memory are teasing me. :slight_smile:

I have a new PC with Vista Ultimate…and I’m trying to reinstall Transformers The Game after making an image with Alcohol latest build.

I would like to play the game without DVD, but it does not work like it did on XP.

I do not even know if it can run on Vista :slight_smile:

When I mount the image the game does not start like it did with XP, no error appears.

Either I do not remember or I am doing something wrong.

What should I do?

Thanks again… after long time.
Regards[/QUOTE]

Issue solved, memory came back. sorry for the “useless” post :slight_smile:

Regards