Transformers 3

Is anyone have problems coping Transformers 3.It will make a copy but not the full movie at least 1 and 1/2 hrs of the last half . is left out… I did send IFO files

I also noticed that the actual movie is 3:01 mins long but what shows in DVDFab is less like 2:38- 2:23 mins for some titles.Probably a new encryption

Same problem here. Sent Fengtao the IFO files also

Sorry,not 3:01 mins long but 157 mins long 2:37… For actual movie

I found out when playing the DVD in my DVD player its playing Title 68.But when I copy Title 68 with DVD fab its only part of the movie not the whole movie…

For all those that are interested, the latest beta reportedly tackles this title.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2605603]For all those that are interested, the latest beta reportedly tackles this title.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yes it dose ,Thanks Fengtao you did outstanding as always… :clap:

Thanks for confirming this as Fengtao hadn’t received the disc when they did the update.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I installed the 8.1.2.4 Beta and am having issues. The loading disc window will pop up for a quick second and disappear. Any ideas? Does this not only for Transformers 3, but for any disc.

Help

[QUOTE=Mopar McNeer;2605861]I installed the 8.1.2.4 Beta and am having issues. The loading disc window will pop up for a quick second and disappear. Any ideas? Does this not only for Transformers 3, but for any disc.

Help[/QUOTE]

Shortly after the release of v8124 beta the installer was updated so depending on the time you downloaded it you may have the bad installer.

However I suggest installing v8125 official release found

:wink:

had success using DVD hd fab v.8.1.2.5 and DVD shrink may the results be with you :iagree:

i have a question, when u start dvdfab 8.1.2.4, it keep asking me to specify the path nero or imgburn, i dont use them
i do i by pass this ??

thx for your help

v.8.1.2.5 ripped successfully, but it won’t run if you burn it on the DVD.

[QUOTE=Alien67;2605871]had success using DVD hd fab v.8.1.2.5 and DVD shrink may the results be with you :iagree:[/QUOTE]

so it seems I got a good rip with the new 8125, & a good shrink, but tried going back thru Fab to burn & got a black disc. rechecked the shrink file it’s fine so im gonna burn it thru decrypter in ISO & see if that flies. what did you use to burn?

i used the latest image burn s/w:bow:

[QUOTE=Alien67;2605969]i used the latest image burn s/w:bow:[/QUOTE]

so you checked the copy & its all there? what title did you use? cuz I figured out title 68 is bogus even though it shows up in the OSD of the players. title 17 actually matches the appropriate running time of 2:34:15. so with pathplayer off, in customize mode im running it thru shrink again.
as far as I know there is only one retail version of this movie. it’s bare bones, no features. I can’t speak to the Blu-ray. but this is region one, full, paid, newly updated version of FAB 8125

sorry that running time is actually 2:34:12. rip went great but when I pulled it up in shrink it was 4300mb instead of the 6790 it should have been. thought it might have been pilot error, but third time & it stiil auto shrinks it, so i burned it anyway, epic fail. black disc. possible you may have a different version? file name reads [TRANSFORMERS_3]

Check "Preferences " in DVDShrink .
In " Target DVD size: compress output files to the size you specify here."I bet the size has changed back to DVD-5.

[QUOTE=Ojib;2605512]I found out when playing the DVD in my DVD player its playing Title 68.But when I copy Title 68 with DVD fab its only part of the movie not the whole movie…[/QUOTE]
i’ve been seeing alot of threads that can’t back up Transfomers3, don’t need other programs other than Shrink_3.2, click Re-author: select file#68 drag it to the left, notice that file is too big to back-up, un_check all other language other the English…etc…should have plenty of room to back up full movie…

[QUOTE=cholla;2606058]Check "Preferences " in DVDShrink .
In " Target DVD size: compress output files to the size you specify here."I bet the size has changed back to DVD-5.[/QUOTE]

issue is not with shrink, ripped it to the hard drive first & that file is pre-shrunk by Fab even with DVD9 set, 3 times.
i ran it 3 times. I wouldn’t waste y’alls time.
This is real easy, who has a good burn of TF3?
have you watched it all d’ way thru & what is the running time?
what is the [FILE NAME]?
what was the # of the title that you used?
what is your favorite color?
AAAAAaaaaahhhhhhh!!!