Transformers 2

vbimport

Is there still no resolve to the issues with making a back up of Transformers - Revenge of the fallen?

Looking around at the Slysoft forums, it seems the latest AnyDVD can rip this to the hard drive using the built in ripper. Rip as files, not an ISO.

Your drive has to be set to the correct region for this movie.

Many programs can do this now such as DVD neXtcopy and also DVDFAB and as Kerry stated AnyDVD can do it

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2456827]Many programs can do this now such as DVD neXtcopy and also DVDFAB and as Kerry stated AnyDVD can do it[/QUOTE]

This is good news, but when I go to DVDFAB site, McAfee SiteAdviser says-‘In our test we found downloads on this site that some people consider adware,spyware, or other potetially unwanted programs.’ What’s that all about?

[QUOTE=baggman;2456984]This is good news, but when I go to DVDFAB site, McAfee SiteAdviser says-‘In our test we found downloads on this site that some people consider adware,spyware, or other potetially unwanted programs.’ What’s that all about?[/QUOTE]
You might have to ask them at the DVD Fab site. When yopu say Fab Site I assume you mean their forum, not here.

I clicked the highlighted ‘DVDFAB’ while here on this forum which then connects me to the DVDFAB site. On my browser, the siteadviser gives me the security risk message. Anybody have a safe link to download latest version of Fab?

There is nothing wrong with the DVDFab site. McAfee is a big pile of donkey dung in my opinion.

Here is the page at MyCE/Cdfreaks with a direct link for the program: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-1-2-0-released-october-23rd-2009-a-303234/

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2457019]There is nothing wrong with the DVDFab site. McAfee is a big pile of donkey dung in my opinion.

Here is the page at MyCE/Cdfreaks with a direct link for the program: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-1-2-0-released-october-23rd-2009-a-303234/[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Kerry. Have been feeling the same way lately about Mcafee. Purchased without doing any comparisions(they use it at my job).

Clicked the link provided. Saved and then installed DVDFAB 6. Created folder for movie. Started program and got a BLUE SCREEN… Had to restart and report to Microsoft.

Best go to the DVDFab forum here at cdfreaks and talk with StormJumper or one of the other DVDFab experts baggman. That shouldn’t have happened.

Start a new thread in that subforum.

I checked out the website in your post. I was curious though they had updates to movies that dvdfaB Hd no problems with example.

Updated Ideal _________ to fix the recent new DVDs “Crank 2 Rental Canada”, “The Wild”, “The Scrubs Season 8(Disc 3)”, “Angels and Demons”, “Mickey’s Adventures In Wonderland”, “Bedknobs and Broomsticks”, “The Boy in the Striped Pajamas”.

09/09/2009
Updated Ideal DVD Copy 3.2.1 to fix the recent new DVDs “Crank 2”, “American Son”.

sounds fishy.

[QUOTE=ripvanwinkle1819;2457252]I checked out the website in your post. (…)

sounds fishy.[/QUOTE]We’re working on it :wink:

I hope it works out for you.

[QUOTE=baggman;2457016]I clicked the highlighted ‘DVDFAB’ while here on this forum which then connects me to the DVDFAB site. On my browser, the siteadviser gives me the security risk message. Anybody have a safe link to download latest version of Fab?[/QUOTE] McAfee Site Advisor has always given me that warning and I assure you that it is a false warning, as Mr. Kerry stated McAfee is dung, I had it for about 8 years and I finally got smart and dumped it as there are many better programs out there