Transformers 2

vbimport

Problems copying transformers 2

We know
Read the other thread

[QUOTE=bean55;2451618]We know
Read the other thread[/QUOTE]

which other thread?? link please. and is the new protection for blu ray only or sd dvd as well?

Sorry

Here you go

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/transformers-back-up-copy-302203/index2.html

[QUOTE=bean55;2451801]Sorry

Here you go

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/transformers-back-up-copy-302203/index2.html[/QUOTE]
This is the AnyDVD sub forum, bean, you gave him a link to the Fab Forum, there are many instances where one program can do it and the other cant. Not sure about this one though.:wink: By the way the Movie is not released until the 20th of this this month, lets wait until we all can try it. I do think there is a problem with this title.

Sorry Alan my bad :o

I watch several different forums here and got turned around I guess.

Will check out Anydvd tonight when I get home and post answer here.

:bigsmile:

Tried the last 5 releases and can not get it with AnyDvd.

But there are other tools to get it done. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=csrini1;2451799]which other thread?? link please. and is the new protection for blu ray only or sd dvd as well?[/QUOTE]

The new protection that’s being discussed is on the DVD version but as alan1476 says this disc isn’t officially released yet.

[B]Wombler[/B]

It was released Oct 16 to rent.

[QUOTE=jeffjcc;2452047]It was released Oct 16 to rent.[/QUOTE]

Let’s not go down that route please.

It’s forbidden to discuss copying rentals here and I can see where this is leading.

Please read the forum rules.

[B]Wombler[/B]:cop:

Sorry

Hi guys!

Just to let you know the latest AnyDVD beta now tackles this film.

• New (DVD): Added support for new protections, e.g. “Transformers 2”, US

[B]Wombler[/B]

thanks for the heads up …now i can get some rest:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=blacknub;2452214]thanks for the heads up …now i can get some rest:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

My pleasure blacknub, after all it’s normally the other way around. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

k,… so to get the full movie with AnyDVD you just right click the icon and rip Video DVD to Harddisk??

Sorry, more familiar with the OTHER program, but Fent is a little slow, need the backup now :wink:

38 % so far the way I described above,… tried Shrink first and immediately had issues, so trying this way… I assume it will be the FULL DL on my HDD and I’ll be able to either shrink or Fab it to 4.7 Disc?

again,… still learning my EXPENSIVE Slysoft purchase :slight_smile:

I want to back up my t2 i have any dvd 6.5 5.9 that is what it says i put in t2 and hit rip dvd to hard disk then hit copy. As soon as i hit copy it says ofo titles0 what does that mean. What do i have to do. Im not great with computers so try to break it down for me. I want a real copy not with bad sound and mixed chapters. please help.

jpatt,

I used AnyDVD 6595, right clicked the icon in my taskbar, ripped to harddrive, let it run all the way through, then used that folder to rip with DVDShrink, then used THAT folder to burn with DVDFab and IMGBurn… worked for me!

I am not 100% Computer savvy either, but somehow got it to work!! good luck… anyone else have any other thoughts on why his wasn’t? My copy was the “VANILLA” main movie disc

jw… is that version “revenge of the fallen”??? I don’t recall seeing anything my side saying transformers 2???

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2454463]jw… is that version “revenge of the fallen”??? I don’t recall seeing anything my side saying transformers 2???[/QUOTE]

There are at least three different versions of this DVD out there.

I hazard a guess that the ‘vanilla’ one is probably the basic single disc version.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2454470]There are at least three different versions of this DVD out there.

[B]I hazard a guess that the ‘vanilla’ one is probably the basic single disc version.[/B]

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]
You are correct Wombler.:iagree: