Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen - Copy troubles

vbimport

Hi everybody,

I have a question and looking for the answer from any of you.
Does anyone get the same problem?
I tried to copy the “Transformers 2” from original DVD to my computer.
After I used the DVDFab or AnyDVD, both can’t copy. Only the DVD Decrypter can help to make an ISO file into my computer, but also can’t make the full movie file.
Then I find that the DVD has 7.62GB, but the video file inside the DVD shows a fake size with 83GB. Maybe it is the reason why I can put the ISO file into DVD shrink.

Now I can use the VLF to play the ISO file to watch the movie, but can have any way to compress the file to burn a DVD with 4.7GB.

Anyone have idea for that problem? Is any new protected of the DVD?
Any suggestion to solve this problem, or any other programs can suggest to use to finish my project. Please give me some help!!

Thanks advance.

PC16694

Do a search here on CDFreaks , you will find your answer :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=pc16694;2452556]Hi everybody,

I have a question and looking for the answer from any of you.
Does anyone get the same problem?
I tried to copy the “Transformers 2” from original DVD to my computer.
After I used the DVDFab or AnyDVD, both can’t copy. Only the DVD Decrypter can help to make an ISO file into my computer, but also can’t make the full movie file.
Then I find that the DVD has 7.62GB, but the video file inside the DVD shows a fake size with 83GB. Maybe it is the reason why I can put the ISO file into DVD shrink.

Now I can use the VLF to play the ISO file to watch the movie, but can have any way to compress the file to burn a DVD with 4.7GB.

Anyone have idea for that problem? Is any new protected of the DVD?
Any suggestion to solve this problem, or any other programs can suggest to use to finish my project. Please give me some help!!

Thanks advance.

PC16694[/QUOTE]

Hi pc16694
welcome to the forum :flower:

DVDFab will do this title however at this time it will only do main movie so you need to use “Main Movie” mode and set PathPlayer as disabled and select title #47 :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks Bean55 & StormJumper,

Let me try your suggestions, maybe it can work for the DVD.
But do you have any program can fix the ISO file, which I got
from the whole DVD?

PC16694

[QUOTE=pc16694;2452753]Thanks Bean55 & StormJumper,

Let me try your suggestions, maybe it can work for the DVD.
But do you have any program can fix the ISO file, which I got
from the whole DVD?

PC16694[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by “fix the ISO file” ? what kind of problem are you having ?
and I think it would be faster and easier to just re-rip it from the original DVD :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

Yep Sounds like you need to start over with the Original Disc and choose Title 47 under Main Movie

Thanks again.
I will try to make it later.
But I wonder how the DVD shows a fake size of 83GB when I open the video files.
I also want to find the way to copy the whole disc not only the main movie. Or now I have already copy an ISO file from the DVD with all files, but I can’t put it into the DVD Shrink. The ISO file shows 7.62GB, but it also shows 83GB if I go inside the ISO file. Every time it will show an error occur when I try to put it into the DVD shrink.
Even the ISO file can be watch by using VLF.
So my second question is what kind the software can be use as DVD shrink to compress the ISO file.

PC16694

[QUOTE=pc16694;2452792]Thanks again.
I will try to make it later.
But I wonder how the DVD shows a fake size of 83GB when I open the video files.
I also want to find the way to copy the whole disc not only the main movie. Or now I have already copy an ISO file from the DVD with all files, but I can’t put it into the DVD Shrink. The ISO file shows 7.62GB, but it also shows 83GB if I go inside the ISO file. Every time it will show an error occur when I try to put it into the DVD shrink.
Even the ISO file can be watch by using VLF.
So my second question is what kind the software can be use as DVD shrink to compress the ISO file.

PC16694[/QUOTE]

Fengtao will have it fixed soon so if you wish to do the whole DVD then just have a little more patience, as far as the size it is how they reference the same data multiple times within the structure of the .ifo files, thus giving the false size.

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks a lot!!

AnyDVD has been updated give it another try[B]6.5.9.5[/B]

In DVDFab 6.0.7.0 where is this title #47 under main movie you both say to check. I was able to disable PathPlayer but am having trouble getting the download to start in both Main Movie and Full Disk mode. Thanks!

[QUOTE=jeffknier;2453773]In DVDFab 6.0.7.0 where is this title #47 under main movie you both say to check. I was able to disable PathPlayer but am having trouble [B]getting the download to start[/B] in both Main Movie and Full Disk mode. Thanks![/QUOTE]

That could be your problem , you will need your original disc.

does anyone know how to copy transformers revenge of the fallen. tried latest version of dvd hd decrypter no success

I tried several times to copy,"Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen.I 've used several decrypters and my computer freezes.This seems to be a new copy protection.I even tried cloning and still no luck.Does anybody know of any current decryption progams that would work here?

You can use AnyDVD 6.5.9.5 or just use the free version of DVD Fab Decrypter and choose title 47. Main movie only for now, it will be fine in about a day or so.:wink:

There’s a whole thread about it. Search and ye shall find it.

[QUOTE=albeeoo11;2453876]does anyone know how to copy transformers revenge of the fallen. tried latest version of dvd hd decrypter no success[/QUOTE]

Hi albeeoo11
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Download DVDFab from the link below and use main movie mode you will need to disable Pathplayer in common settings and select title 47.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-1-1-8-beta-out-october-20-2009-a-302953/

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2453994]Hi albeeoo11
Welcome to the forum :flower:

Download DVDFab from the link below and use main movie mode you will need to disable Pathplayer in common settings and select title 47.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-1-1-8-beta-out-october-20-2009-a-302953/

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

thank you for the info:), gave it a try but there is no chapter 47 on mine there is a chapter 45

What Region disc are you using? Do you have the 2 disc special disc or the single disc?

sorry found chapter 47 wasnt there the first time i looked, will give it a try, once again thank you for the info:)