Transformers 2 (Blu-Ray) backup issues

vbimport

Has anyone been able to successfully get this to their hard drive? I don’t care about the menus and extras, just the movie. I really want to get this on my computer so I can start working on my edit of the film to go along with my edit of the first movie. I know AnyDVD HD works with the new version, but not with the trial, you have to purchase it, and I’m not paying a minimum of $75 to get one movie copied. So has anyone had any success with DVDFab on the Blu-Ray version? Anyone at all.

[QUOTE=ChldsPlay;2454634]Has anyone been able to successfully get this to their hard drive? I don’t care about the menus and extras, just the movie. I really want to get this on my computer so I can start working on my edit of the film to go along with my edit of the first movie. I know AnyDVD HD works with the new version, but not with the trial, you have to purchase it, and I’m not paying a minimum of $75 to get one movie copied. So has anyone had any success with DVDFab on the Blu-Ray version? Anyone at all.[/QUOTE]

Hi ChldsPlay and welcome to CE :flower:
I am sorry you are having problems with this particular disc, there is a new encryption that has befuddled the authors for standard DVD, and in particular BD.
so all I can say is to be patient, as some thing will come along very soon.
:wink:

Ive backed up the main movie with the latest version and for the first 2 minutes or so everything seems fine

[QUOTE=Dirk_Diggler;2454804]Ive backed up the main movie with the latest version and for the first 2 minutes or so everything seems fine[/QUOTE]

I have I think 6.0.7.0 or something, but I got it just 2 nights ago, so I’d think it was the new version. It seems like it works ok, but once I select the main movie and get it all ready, when I click on “Start” to begin it doesn’t do anything and just sits there. If I try to do a full disk it says it finished in about 2 seconds but doesn’t really do anything.

[QUOTE=ChldsPlay;2454848]I have I think 6.0.7.0 or something, but I got it just 2 nights ago, so I’d think it was the new version. It seems like it works ok, but once I select the main movie and get it all ready, when I click on “Start” to begin it doesn’t do anything and just sits there. If I try to do a full disk it says it finished in about 2 seconds but doesn’t really do anything.[/QUOTE]

The latest BETA version here http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-1-1-8-beta-out-october-20-2009-a-302953/

[QUOTE=Dirk_Diggler;2454863]The latest BETA version here http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-1-1-8-beta-out-october-20-2009-a-302953/[/QUOTE]

That doesn’t work either.

Are there any updates on this? Has anyone got the blu-ray to work?

transformers 2 no problem,no spam here.com:wink: this is first time posting because no one knows about this program and i had to share it.full function trial check it 4 your self.

kligishell please read this http://club.myce.com/f116/sub-forum-fengtao-software-only-242474/ and BTW welcome to the forum

[QUOTE=kligishell;2457709]transformers 2 no problem this is first time posting because no one knows about this program and i had to share it.full function trial check it 4 your self.[/QUOTE]

Also read the thread title. This is for blu-ray, not DVD.