Transformers 2 Backup (Standard DVD) Copy

vbimport

Heyya Guys and Gals !!

I recently purchased " Transformers 2 ", and DVD FAB6, refuses to copy IT. Any idea, when the next program, may be coming out, to help with this Copy Guard !!??

Thanx in advance !!

Deepblueiis

Deepblueiis follow these instructions so developers can resolve issue:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-send-us-correct-info-files-dvd-blu-ray-228008/

Just on a hunch there is probably BD+ on that disc to I bet. But like I said just a hunch and I would send the info to the developers as mentioned.

[QUOTE=Deepblueiis;2448498]Heyya Guys and Gals !!

I recently purchased " Transformers 2 ", and DVD FAB6, refuses to copy IT. Any idea, when the next program, may be coming out, to help with this Copy Guard !!??

Thanx in advance !!

Deepblueiis[/QUOTE]

Hi Deepblueiis

The next release should be coming out in the next few weeks, however in the mean time do as big_moviefreak asked and hopefully Fengtao can analyze the info you send in time for the new release :wink:

Hello,
I am trying to make a back up of my copy of this. It read it as being just 5 mb long. Anyone no whats up?

Thanks in advance,Mark

I just saw the other replies. I will also send the files. Thanks.

[QUOTE=MAG176;2448529]I just saw the other replies. I will also send the files. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Hi MAG176

I will merge your thread with the other thread to cut down on multiple threads on the same issue :wink:

[B]SJ[/B] :cop:

Sorry about my reply I could of swore I saw Blu-Ray mentioned :o

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2448536]Sorry about my reply I could of swore I saw Blu-Ray mentioned :o[/QUOTE]

Must be the meds your taking :bigsmile:

Yep, something with this DVD of the New Transformers you can not make a copy.I did send the Info files to Fengtao and hopefully he will work his magic and get this resolved…

Dear all,

Please make sure you are using latest 6110 Beta, and please use “Save DVD Info”, then send the files to me at fengtao(at)dvdidle.com, thanks.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

fengtao,
is the “Send Info Files” not sending ?

Yes use 5.2.5.0.verson and we did it but were in Canada and not sure if it is different version disc cause I know some States won’t back up where Canadian will.Hope this works out for you as it did for us.I tryed twice with 6.1.0.5 and it did not do it at all but I always kept a version of 5.2.5.0 and that works on alot of ones I cannot back up.

[B]Kimberley[/B]

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2448536]Sorry about my reply I could of swore I saw Blu-Ray mentioned :o[/QUOTE]

This topic is on the blu-ray version correct?

[QUOTE=Anakin2Vader;2449019]This topic is on the blu-ray version correct?[/QUOTE]

No if it was the original poster/member [B]Deepblueiis[/B]would have stated BluRay :wink: not everybody is doing BluRay backups :slight_smile:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2448903]Yes use 5.2.5.0.verson and we did it but were in Canada and not sure if it is different version disc cause I know some States won’t back up where Canadian will.Hope this works out for you as it did for us.I tryed twice with 6.1.0.5 and it did not do it at all but I always kept a version of 5.2.5.0 and that works on alot of ones I cannot back up.

[B]Kimberley[/B][/QUOTE]

I’m in Saskatoon … I thought the new Transformers wasn’t out until October 20th up here?

[QUOTE=Anakin2Vader;2449333]I’m in Saskatoon … I thought the new Transformers wasn’t out until October 20th up here?[/QUOTE]

Same here the 20th but some places/stores get it sooner than other places/stores do. :iagree:

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2448903]Yes use 5.2.5.0.verson and we did it but were in Canada and not sure if it is different version disc cause I know some States won’t back up where Canadian will.Hope this works out for you as it did for us.I tryed twice with 6.1.0.5 and it did not do it at all but I always kept a version of 5.2.5.0 and that works on alot of ones I cannot back up.

[B]Kimberley[/B][/QUOTE]

Any of the other betas work for Transformers 2?

I get new release weeks before they are released.I had [B]Drag Me To Hell [/B]on Oct 2 and it work great so I did not have to add any problems to that movie.Yes in Canada most of my movies are not even released yet but it is who you know not what you know.Just finshed doing [B]G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra[/B] and again no problem I noticed and it is released Nov.3rd

Kimberley

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2450461]I get new release weeks before they are released.I had [B]Drag Me To Hell [/B]on Oct 2 and it work great so I did not have to add any problems to that movie.Yes in Canada most of my movies are not even released yet but it is who you know not what you know.Just finshed doing [B]G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra[/B] and again no problem I noticed and it is released Nov.3rd

Kimberley[/QUOTE]

It’s great that you can get the DVDs so far ahead of the release date. Joe will be another movie I pick up.

Kimberley, will the DVDFab 6.0.7.0. work on the new Transformers or will I need one of the beta versions?

Thanks in advance.