Transfer old email in bulk to new PC

I have a PC with Win XP. I want to transfer my old email; email adressess etc in bulk to my new PC Win 7:bow:How do I do that without loosing them? Much obliged

Try having a look at Windows Easy Transfer. Depending on which email program you’re currently using, it might help you to transfer what you need.

[QUOTE=Eastwood1;2577510]I have a PC with Win XP. I want to transfer my old email; email adressess etc in bulk to my new PC Win 7:bow:How do I do that without loosing them? Much obliged[/QUOTE]

Knowing what program your using to read and do you email would help here as those that use that program could give more help knowing which program your using.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2577524]Knowing what program your using to read and do you email would help here as those that use that program could give more help knowing which program your using.[/QUOTE]

I use MS Outlook Express (pardon the lack of info) Windows XP to read and reply to my emails. I am going to use Win 7 but I do not know whether the name Outlook Express stays the same. Thanks again.