Trainz

vbimport

I just brought this game couple of days ago. Well installed clony xxl 2.0.0.6 and put the game in the Lieton dvd ltd 163 and burner ltr 40125s but if i try to access the explorer, explorer gives me a kernell32.dll error and asks to close explorer, clony xxl, nero 5.5.8.0 crashes with the same while i was still able to access the disc with isobuster and amazingly clone cd b30, then i copied the disc and it copied fine in clonecd with default settings. but the copy crashes as well as soon as i try to double click cd the same error, while i still see the files it has crashed in explorer and i say ok to close explorer and gone.... I killed the aspi and then reinstalled aspi 4.60, uninstalled and reinstalled clony xxl, its as if it reconizes the name of the cd and crashes

If someone can tell me what protection it has in the Australian verion i would be very happy man

thanks

Originally posted by Mrsash
[B]I just brought this game couple of days ago. Well installed clony xxl 2.0.0.6 and put the game in the Lieton dvd ltd 163 and burner ltr 40125s but if i try to access the explorer, explorer gives me a kernell32.dll error and asks to close explorer, clony xxl, nero 5.5.8.0 crashes with the same while i was still able to access the disc with isobuster and amazingly clone cd b30, then i copied the disc and it copied fine in clonecd with default settings. but the copy crashes as well as soon as i try to double click cd the same error, while i still see the files it has crashed in explorer and i say ok to close explorer and gone… I killed the aspi and then reinstalled aspi 4.60, uninstalled and reinstalled clony xxl, its as if it reconizes the name of the cd and crashes

If someone can tell me what protection it has in the Australian verion i would be very happy man

thanks [/B]

Ok just checked the protection at GCW it says “cd check”

So my qauestion now is if i copy the files to the hard drive with isobuster 1.0 and copy with nero under a different cd name will the game work ie install and run